22

"Hello little brother." Damon smirked as Stefan barged past him and went into the boarding house.

"Why Damon? Why are you messing with her so much?" Stefan shouted at him, seething with anger.

"Because it's fun?" He smirks as Stefan rolled his eyes.

"She's not your puppet Damon, so stop compelling her." Stefan growled as Damon scoffed.

"And how many times have you compelled her Stefan?" Damon cried out as Stefan sighed.

"I did it for her sake and ours, or do you want her to go running around screaming 'vampires' because I don't.

You try to kill her by letting Matt's truck drive off the bridge and then the next thing you're making her kiss you! What's wrong with you?" He ranted as Damon had a lazy smirk plastered on his face and a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Nothing, I just recall a promise I made to my dear brother." Damon explained as Stefan frowned. "To make your life a misery." He smirked as Stefan lunged at him.

However Damon was clearly stronger as he grabbed Stefan's arms and flipped him over. Stefan landed breaking a coffee table and groaning, Damon ripped off one of the splintered legs and aimed it at Stefan.

He slowly pushed it into Stefan's gut and smirked when he cried out in pain.

"Damon." He breathed scrabbling at the wood, trying to get it out.

"I'll remove it when you admit your feelings for y/n." Damon laughed as Stefan closed his eyes.

Stefan knew that if he admitted his feelings for you then it would seal the deal and Damon would make sure that the two of you are never together. Damon twisted the wood causing Stefan to gasp loudly in pain.

"I didn't hear you answer." He mockingly raised his eyebrows as Stefan sighed and gulped.

"Fine. I l-like her." Stefan mumbled as Damon smirked but didn't remove the wood.

"What was that?" Damon asked again as Stefan growled.

"I like her! I like y/n." He almost shouted as Damon finally let go and he pushed the wood out of his stomach. Stefan lay on the floor breathing heavily and groaning.

"Well your life wouldn't be a misery if you got the girl." Damon spoke before leaving.

Continue to (32)