63

You just glance down at the floor, your breathing quickens and your heart pounds in your chest relentlessly. He narrows his eyes and glances down at your bracelet, touching one of the beads before wincing in pain.

He takes the vervain bracelet off of you carefully and compels you.

"Where is Amara?" He asks again, this time more aggressively.

"I don't know." You speak under his compulsion as he shouts in frustration.

"You must know! She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, you were with her the other day in the grill!" He shouted angrily as you tried to suppress the fear.

"D-do you mean Elena?" You question thinking about the description he'd said.

Just then the door opens and in comes Stefan and...Bonnie? They looked around until Stefan's eyes landed on you, he immediately glared at Silas.

"How did you find me so quickly?" Silas smirked as Bonnie glared at him too.

"I did a locator spell." She replied as he chuckled. A spell? What was Bonnie? You thought in your head.

Stefan suddenly lunges at Silas, the two of them went crashing and tumbling into furniture. Trying to grab onto each other in a frenzy of punches and kicks.

Bonnie rushes over to your side and unties you.

"Did he hurt you?" Bonnie asked as you shook your head.

"W-what are you?" You questioned as she smiled lightly.

"I'm a witch y/n." She replied as your eyes widened.

Then abruptly Silas used his powers to shut all of the doors and windows and the lights all went out.

It was nearly pitch black and nobody moved a muscle. However Silas grabbed you and gripped your throat. You tried to move his hands off of you, but it was no use. He continued to press on your throat and block your airways.

"I want you to know how it feels Stefan, to loose the one you love and care for most." Silas shouts into the darkness as you continue to struggle underneath him.

Do you:

Try to find something to hit him with (64)

Or try to call out to Stefan (68)