65

You try to get up and head for the door, your head still hurts and you feel dizzy from the drugs. Just as you reach the door, it opens and two men walk in.

One with dark hair and wearing a suit, the other with dark blonde hair and devilish smirk.

"Hello love, you must be y/n." The man with dark blonde hair smirked at you as you simply nodded, not trusting your voice.

"I'm Niklaus Mikaelson and this is my brother Elijah." He spoke and you didn't reply. "But you can call me Klaus." He added as your eyes widened, so this was Klaus.

You're about to reply when your phone rings, Klaus grabs it before you can and answers.

"Why hello Damon." Klaus laughs into the phone as your heart drops. "Yes I have y/n just here... No no no I haven't hurt her- yet." He looked up at you and winked as your stomach churned.
"Give me Elena and I'll returned an unharmed y/n to you, if you don't well..." He looked at you again as you swallowed the lump in your throat and tried to act strong. "Okay bye Damon." He put the phone on the table and smiled at you.

"What are you gonna-"

"I want you to tell me where Elena is." He tried to compel you, but you're wearing the vervain bracelet still.

Do you:

Pretend to be compelled (67)

Or just don't answer (72)