71

You grip the dagger tightly and try to feel your way across the room in the dark.

"Y/N do you have the dagger?" Bonnie whispers as the other were still fighting.

"Yes, I do." You replied as she breathed out in relief.

"There's a spell on the dagger that I did to temporarily desiccate Silas." She hurriedly explained. "Okay stab him. Stab Silas." She said urgently as you nodded and charged over to where the noises were coming from. You grabbed one person and you could tell it was either Stefan or Silas and not Damon.

"Stefan?" You whispered. "Is this you?" You asked.

"Pineapple." He whispered back as you smiled and hugged him in the half light.

You quickly moved past him and pushed Damon out of the way, plunging the dagger into Silas.

He cried out in pain and shock, the doors and windows all flew open and the glass smashed. Immediately the room was flooded with light and you could see again. Silas fell to the floor and grey veins began to surface on his skin as his face became lifeless.

You all stood in relief for a moment just staring at the body on the floor. You walk over to where Damon was stood as Stefan goes out to the car quickly.

"Thanks for saving my life back there." You say as he nods.

"It's okay, think of it as a sorry present for trying to kill you a while back." He smirked as you laughed lightly.

Stefan came back dragging a human size safe with him, Damon went over and picked up Silas' body.

Together they put Silas inside and locked it, they drag him over to a lake that was situated behind the old house.

You walked with Bonnie in silence behind them as they threw it in, watching it sink. You felt slightly bad for Silas, he just wanted to find the girl he loved after all.

He just messed with the wrong people whilst trying to find her.

Continue to (74)