Prologue

Helloooo! Welcome to this. Something to say before we start.

TRIGGER WARNING: story contains self-harm, murder, mentions of abuse, death, and possible mentions of suicide. If you are uncomfortable reading about any of these topics, please stop reading here. If you are experiencing any of these, know that I am here to talk to.

Worthless.

One.

Stupid.

Two.

Fag.

Three.

Mistake.

Four.

Kill yourself.

A knock on the door. Eyes wide. The boy slipped on a dark hoodie to hide his cuts before answering. The police. What did they want? Oh, right.

The murder. Or murders, if you will.

His "father" was dead in the basement. It was only self defense, really. He had nothing else to do besides be murdered himself. He has the boy's collar, prepared to smash glass into his head. He would've died, but he fought back. He never thought he would have the courage to, but he did. He dodged the glass, and it was smashed into his father. He ran towards the basement, and went down the stairs. His father tried to follow, but fell, busting his head on the stairs. He killed him. Not purposely, but he did.

He felt guilty.

Now the police were here. He was going to jail. He couldn't explain to them. They wouldn't listen. They never listened. He had tried to report his issues since he was nine. Nothing worked. They didn't believe him, and he didn't have proof. He had no evidence to support him or his accusations.

"We were called over by the neighbors. We'd just like to look around, make sure everything is normal," one of the two officers said.

The boy stepped to the side nervously. He knew they were going to check the basement first. It's the most suspicious place to hide dead bodies. They head down the stairs, but the boy stayed. He leaned against a wall for a moment before sliding down. He hid his face in his arms and sighed. Why him? Why couldn't the universe pick on someone else for a change?

He sighed as an officer came back up the stairs. "Come on."

The boy slowly got up and walked out the door with the officer, climbing into the car. After the questioning at the station, he sat down in a chair, hiding his face. How long would he be here?

He eavesdropped on a nearby conversation. "He's twelve, yes. Seems like murder. Yup, that should do."

They were talking about him. He sighed as the officer walked over.

"Perseus?"

Yeah, I know this is short. Oh well😂 Okay, bye!