Chapter 14

I'm Well hello. I'm supposed to be asleep. Oh well.

This was going to take a while.
*****

Percy woke up to a tap on his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes, slightly blinded by the light flooding in through the window.

"Hm?" He asked, lifting his head to see Grover.

"We have school in half an hour," he responded.

Well, thank God for Grover. Percy probably would've just skipped the day. He gathered up his stuff, not really caring how much of it was done and went to get ready for the day.

Once it was time to go, the two drove up to school, discussing classes and clubs. Apparently, Grover was the president on the Nature Club. They met once a month after school, so Percy made a mental note to find a ride on whatever days they met. Upon their arrival at school, the two parted ways to go to their first class.

*****

At lunch, Nico saw Reyna sitting with Piper headed their direction. He sat down with a sigh.

"Tired, weirdo?" Piper asked, poking his shoulder.

Nico nodded with a yawn. "Very."

"Don't crash your car on the way home," Reyna stated, earning an eye roll from me.

"Not that tired."

Grover then joined the three at the table, immediately taking a bite of his food. He made a quiet complaint about homework, earning a chuckle (CHUCKLE TRIGGERS ME. CONTINUE) from Piper. I rested my chin on my palm, listening to their random conversations.

He zoned out for a bit, but was snapped back to reality right before hearing, "He was legitimately asleep in the kitchen."

"Who?" Nico decided to speak up.

Piper looked over. "Percy. Probably needs to readjust to school."

There were murmurs of agreements before the bell rang. The four bid their goodbyes before going to their next classes.

Nico, thankfully, had history. Between the fact that he had his best grade in that class, the teacher, and the possibility of actually knowing things, it was most likely his favorite class. (Wait what did I just type) Mr. Brunner rolled to his front desk in his wheelchair and began the lesson. Nico silently took notes before he felt someone nudge his ankle. Nico looked over, seeing Jason. He held out a paper, and Nico grabbed it while Mr. Brunner was turned around.

Nico opened up the folded piece of paper, expecting a letter asking him if he wanted to leave the house while Thalia had people over. Instead, he saw an invitation to a "squad up" meeting.

Leo had named it.

Nico wasn't exactly sure what they wanted to talk about, but he responded with a nod of acknowledgement. After class, Nico still had to go to math, but they had all planned to meet up afterwards when the day ended.

Once his classes were over, he grabbed his stuff and headed towards his car. Their meetings were always at the Grace's apartment, so he began his drive.