HEY, You Should Read This A/N

Hello, everybody. PLEASE READ. I got some things I wanna discuss with you.

As you may have noticed with my recent chapters, I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm on year 3 of writing it and plot line 8 billion. I never really stayed on one path, and it left me with no real storyline to end up following.

With that being said, I just wanted to let everyone know that this book won't be going on for much longer. I'll write another chapter or two (or three if I epically fail at wrapping things up) to finish it for you guys. I just don't feel any kind of inspiration to try to salvage it at this point, and I don't like going back and reading through it myself.

However, I wanted to say thank you to everyone. You've all been so supportive through my random storylines, my long wait for updates, and even the eight years it took to actually get to the percico. I wouldn't have even gotten this far without all of you, so thank you again.

While this book is coming to an end, another one will be showing up afterwards! I'm gonna try my best to keep one percico and one Jercy on my profile. Since this one is ending in the near future, I'm going to start planning the next one.

HI IF YOURE SKIMMIMG THIS IS THE PART YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ.

Since you've all been the absolute best, I've decided to let y'all decide which book you'd want to read from me next. I have two in my drafts currently, so let me know if you have a preference of which one you'd rather see. Both will be done eventually, but this is just for me.

Option 1:
A high school AU in which Percy ISNT a criminal, whoa. Got some of your classic fanfic moments along with my healthy dose of angst, as always. Percy is lowkey sister struggling and Nico's determined to find out what's going on behind the scenes. (Y'all what if that was the official description omg—)

Option 2:
This one's a little harder to explain??? Basically there's this kind of law enforcement/government group kind of thing working to stop what I guess could be considered a gang. Aka: the gods vs. Kronos, but as mortals. Hades hides his job from his family until a rather traumatizing event leaves his son asking questions about both his occupation and a certain green-eyed boy.

That's all for now. Shoutout to those of you that read until the end. I'll see you all soon, hopefully. Have a good week!