Chapter 23

The media has nothing to do with the story. IT'S AMAZING THOUGH GO LISTEN.

I'm a Broadway fan...and I'm really upset that I didn't discover BMC before the other day. But now I have...so life is good.

Also I've been really freaking tired recently.😂 Like I assume it's just my mind being dead from trying to finish the school year, but it's really annoying.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, MY SCHOOL YEAR IS OVER, THANK GOD.

LET'S GO.

"Not when it's you, Prissy."
*****

Nico was confused, to say the least. First of all, his mind was still trying to find a reasonable answer over why nobody else went to visit Percy with him. He had told Percy that they were busy, but almost all of them really weren't. They all seemed to get along with him perfectly fine, though, and they were all friends before Nico even came along.

So what had changed?

And what was that comment all about?

They never came anyway.

Did they basically, for lack of better term, disown their friend after his arrest? Nico thought that made sense, considering Percy was never brought up in conversations between his friends. Maybe they'd just kept him hidden from Nico. Maybe they'd done it to protect him from anything to do with the law.

Maybe they all knew something that Nico didn't.

Thoughts raced through his head on his walk back from the facility as he replayed the recent events.

What 'accident?'

Nico, huh?

He was on probation already, dumbass.

Vandalism.

Do I really want to?

Nico pulled out his phone, dialing a familiar number.

"Nico? What's up?" The voice spoke from the other side of the line.

"Hey, Frank. This is going to sound really weird coming from me, but can I talk to you about something? Like, in person?" He said awkwardly, cringing at himself.

There was a pause before Frank replied, "Oh, uh, sure! Wanna just come over now?"

"Sounds great."

"See you in a few then," he bid goodbye, hanging up after Nico did the same.

Nico sighed, returning the phone to its previous place. Frank seemed like someone who he could talk to about the things he was wondering. Besides, Piper, Jason, and Leo were probably out doing something anyways, so that ruled most of his go-to people out.

He arrived at Frank's apartment, knocking and waiting for him to open the door. After he did so, the two went inside and sat on the couch.

"What do you need?" Frank asked Nico as they sat down.

Nico sighed, forming a response in his head. "What did Percy do to Luke and Ethan?"