Chapter 18

{media is layout for something in chapter. Enjoy the stereotypical af text box colors/designs}

AHH, THE BOOK HAS 1K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGH❤️😂 HAVE A SOMEWHAT LONGER UPDATE IN CELEBRATION.💕

ALSO HAVE A RANDOM EDIT BC THROWBACK TO WHEN I WAS REALLY OBSESSED WITH MAKING EDITS.

OKAY LETS GOOOOO.

Maybe Luke wasn't so bad.
*****

Lunch ended, forcing the two to stop their conversation. Nico made his way towards his next class, turning his phone on vibrate. Once everyone was settled, and the teacher began talking, his phone silently vibrated against his leg. Nico rolled his eyes, assuming it was probably from Jason, Leo, Percy, or Piper, since they were all currently at lunch. Nico had his friends' schedules somewhat memorized. He just liked knowing where everyone was.

Once he was sure the teacher wasn't looking, he pulled out the phone and kept it under the desk. Jason had sent a few clips through the group chat, which probably shouldn't be allowed to exist in general, of Leo trying to throw food into the air and catch it. Nico mentally face-palmed, putting his phone back away. He looked up at the front of the room.

"Nico di Angelo?" The teacher turned from the board and looked towards him. "Would you happen to know the answer?"

Crap, he thought, uh, this is math class. The answer is always two.

"Three?" He spoke, internally sighing at how confuse he sounded.

I said two, his thoughts chided.

The teacher suspiciously raised her eyebrows. "Mr. di Angelo, I didn't even ask a question."

Well that plan sucked.

Luckily, she just continued on with her lesson. Nico decided he should probably keep the phone in his pocket for the rest of the day.

*****

After his final class, Nico finally got the chance to read through the messages he missed in the rest of math and history.

Piper: Guys I need another movie night

Jason: ^

Piper: Jason you're literally sitting right next to me

Leo: ^