Chapter 13

When you're only on chapter 13 and you're 18 parts in😂 If y'all didn't see it, the chapter before this in a couple parts back because I typed out those author's notes. Also, we are time skipping to Monday because I honestly don't know what day of the week it is oopsies😂 Okay, let's gooooo.

Lowkey disclaimer:
I have no idea how public high schools work. Proceed.

Percy decided that he should really rethink his idea of how much time he had left before it all went downhill.
*****

Monday morning. Percy was already dreading the day. Grover, who had gone with Percy on the way there, went to class already, leaving him to get his schedule and some other things from the office. He reluctantly headed in the office's direction. Once he arrived, he went to the closest person he saw.

"Perseus Jackson?" Percy offered his name, hoping she had his information. All he got was an unusual look before being handed his items.

Friendly.

Sadly, he would most likely be sent to the office quite often. He was Percy Jackson, after all. He had a feeling the teachers wouldn't be in his favor. His eyes scanned his schedule, and after seeing that his first class of the day was history, he headed to the classroom. He slipped in the room silently, trying not to draw attention to himself. Of course, that didn't go as he had planned it.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr. Jackson," the teacher remarked, causing all eyes to turn towards Percy.

So she's that teacher.

"Er, sorry, ma'am. Won't happen again," he apologized, taking his seat as the teacher continued with her lesson.

*****

Once fourth period rolled around, Percy noticed that Leo and Reyna were both in the class. It happened to be science, and Leo had taken up the task of partnering with Percy. Reyna was working with another girl, whose name Percy remembered as Lacey. After they had been given the assignment, the partnerships all went to work.

"How's the day been so far?" Leo inquired, not caring about the work. Percy shrugged in response. It had honestly been quite uneventful. He wasn't exactly sure if that was good or bad.

"A shrug isn't a good answer," Leo continued, dragging out the last syllable. Percy rolled his eyes at Leo's statement. The Latino was exactly the boy Percy remembered.

Percy sighed, deciding to actually speak. "I was never into school in the first place." Leo nodded in agreement, and they then decided to actually start the assignment.

*****

Nico looked around for any of his friends that might have the same lunch as him that day. He scanned his brain before remembering the Leo and Piper both had the same lunch as him today.

Nico saw the two sitting at a table closest to the corner. He approached them, only noticing Percy when he sat down.

"There. Complain to Nico about school," Piper said, gesturing to me.

"Who's complaining?" Nico asked. Leo jabbed his thumb at Percy. "He's right, though." Some murmurs of agreement came from the other two.