Chapter 17

So I'm not exactly sure what day it is in the story at the moment😂😂 let's just say that it's Thursday. Okay?

Great. So my reason for deleting the previous chapter 17: it went from 0 to 100 real quick and I dislike doing that with my stories😂

So here's this.

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of suicide (remember: this book is not promoting any of these topics)

Okay, CARRY ON.

And Percy had finally fallen asleep.
*****

The next morning, the four boys headed to school together. During his first few classes, Nico went through the day in his head. While doing so, he remembered that Percy would be at lunch with him. Frank had stayed home sick, so Nico was thankful that he wasn't going to be alone.

His mind replayed the previous night at the thought of Percy. He had told him about his dad and Bianca.

Nico really hoped he could trust Percy.

Percy was highly complex to Nico. He was calm one moment, and then snapping the next. It got a bit confusing.

However, Nico still wasn't 100% sure about Percy. Percy had obviously told Nico some sob stories that probably scarred him, but Nico still felt like he was hiding something. Just something that may or may not completely change Nico's view on Percy.

There was just that feeling.

After his thoughts caused him to miss all of the information in his first classes, he headed towards lunch. He looked around the room to try to spot Percy, and Nico eventually spotted him at a table, talking to some blonde guy. Nico approached the two awkwardly.

"Ah, Nico," Percy looked up from his seat, acknowledging his presence.

The blonde stood up and held out his hand for Nico, who took it cautiously. "Luke Castellan."

Nico nodded. "Nico di Angelo." (I just typed Nico di Angelica please help me)

Nico sat Percy's other side, slightly eager to get away from this "Luke" guy. He studied him as the two carried on with their conversation. Luke had many of Jason's characteristics, like the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the paler skin, and coincidentally, the scars on their faces. Although Luke's scar was fifty times scarier than Jason's.

Nico attempted to insert himself into the conversation. "So how do you two know each other?"

Percy answered for both of them, "Luke was in more trouble than I was."

Luke whacked his shoulder. "Was not, you asshat." A small smile appeared on Percy's face.

"I know what you're probably thinking," Luke sighed as he continued, "but I was just mixed in with the wrong people."

It was then Percy's turn to sigh. He silenced himself as he looked down at a textbook, which Nico didn't even realize was there.

Assuming Percy didn't want to be bothered, Nico looked towards Luke. "What's he doing?"

"Sucking at school," Luke replied, earning a brief glare from Percy.