A Note From The Author

Hello, dear readers of mine. First of all, I'd like to apologize for the rather unsatisfying ending to this story. Like I said, I will be writing an epilogue, but that's hardly enough closure. I started this story back in August of 2016, nearly four years ago. I was twelve years old, so I was a hot mess, naturally.

Now, I think I've grown to better understand issues that I addressed in this story, how relationships tend to develop, and generally just how to actually create a plot. Like I've said multiple times, I just came up with ideas and ran with them usually, not bothering to weave any of them together.

Honestly, I saw no saving for this story. It's a little sad, considering it's my first fanfic child, but I think it's always nice to be able to move on. I wanted to finish this one up so I could provide some better content for all my readers.

On that note, I'd like to let everybody know that I will be writing another percico book about this one is finished. I've had a couple of plot outlines going for it, so it should be less of a mess than this one. It's the high school AU, for those of you that read some of my former author's notes. I hope to see some of you there! I'll probably come back and leave an announcement here when it's published for all of you.

Finally, I want to conclude with a huge thank you. To those of you that have been with me throughout this whole journey, or if you just started reading yesterday, I just want to say how thankful I am for all your support. Seeing your votes and reading your comments (yes, I read all of them ahaha) has always been a wonderful part of my day. You've all inspired me to keep going and stayed with me through the chaos that I've written. Thank you so much for being here with me, and I wish you all the best.

If you all ever need something, my messages are open. I will warn you and say I don't typically give very good advice, but I'm always here to listen.

If you guys have any questions or anything else you would like to add, feel free to leave them here.

Again, thank you guys for everything. Love you all!!