Chapter 1

Raeven's POV

"Cursed child"

"murderer"

"go away!!!!"

"The world would be better without you in it"

"Just die"

That's right, i deserve those words, i'm cursed, i'm a murder, I stood and watched as Mary Orphanage got consumed in blue flames, The screams of children, as the flames slowly consumed every corner of the orphanage, Flames that i caused, because i was cursed....The image replayed it self, i felt a pang of pain in my chest, i felt tears well in my eyes

"that's right you caused this" An all too familiar voice sneered in my head

I did this, i hurt them, i didn't mean to but i did....i fell on my knees, sobbing loudly, it was like as if the pain and sorrow of all those people in the orphanage surged through my body, i held my ears as their piercing screams filled the air.

I woke up, that familiar smell burnt my nostrils, my nightmare has caused it to happen again, blue flames that never hurts me but destroys everything around me. The blue flames formed a circle around me but wasn't consuming anything. Luckily i wasn't around people or occupied buildings.

Its been three years since the Orphanage burnt down in mysterious blue flames. That's how the news saw the story. An unexplainable flame that left no survivors. No survivors except me. Because i caused it, because of my curse, my uncontrollable abilities. My phone rang pulling me out of my thoughts.

I reached for it and looked at the caller ID

Katherine.

Ah Katherine, the woman who has been by my side since the incident. She was a social worker who has been trying to take me in but i insisted on living alone far away from people. She let me stay here in her fathers shack alone providing me with all i needed, she did say for me to stay alone like i wanted I'll have to go to school....school, Today is my first day of high school. At the orphanage we were homeschooled. now i'm going to a real school with a lot of people.

I freaked out but its better to go there go for classes and come back immediately than living with a beautiful family that would accept me and my blue flames might end up consuming them.

I answered the call

"Rae sweetie i'm on my way to pick you up, you better be dressed up by the time i get there" Katherine chirped

"o..okay Katherine" I said. she hung up.

I looked around. It was a shack but it looked pretty okay. I kept it tidy and did some redecoration, I made it homely enough. And luckily my cursed flames hasn't destroyed everything.....yet.

I got up and stripped out of my clothes and entered the shower.

After Showering I dried my body and slipped on a white T shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I wore my shoes and headed for the door. A bright red Ferrari revved in front of the shack. Katherine stepped out with a sleek suit and a mini skirt, She looked quite stunning, like a victoria secret model. Its weird, a social worker this hot and drives a Ferrari...what the actual fuck.

"Rae, you look cute, i knew those skinny jeans would fit you right" She chirped clapping her hands giddily.

"Katherine...I" I started to say.

"Call me Kat hun....look i know you're nervous, your past was horrible, but thats what it is....the past, you need to focus on your future" She said placing her soft hands on my cheeks soothingly. "besides we had a deal, you stay alone out here, means you have to go to school"

I sighed and nodded, i was nervous as hell. I haven't been around anyone in a long time, except Katherine and that happened rarely because i wanted to be alone and she respected that. School was gonna be filled with tons of people with all shapes and sizes.

Honk!!

Katherine blared the horns

"get in hot shot" she said. I nodded and got into the Ferrari. And she sped off.

****************

We got to Haven Heights highschool in 20 minutes.

It was like i held my breath all through the ride, Katherine drove like a crazy person.

"you know one day you would kill us both" I said glaring at her incredulously. She only waved it off. "have a great day Rae" she said smiling. I smiled, I got out from the car, looking around, teenagers running to enter the school building, some students making out by the tree near the school, i earned a few looks at my direction, I realised it was because a Ferrari literally dropped me in front of the school or was it because the only kid that survived the mysterious fire 2 years ago attends their school

I looked at the ground walking towards the schools entrance avoiding all the gazes on me. I looked at my class schedule. maths. I loved maths, it was one of my favorite subjects. I hoped I would understand it since high school is totally different from home school.

I could hear some girls whispering

"isn't that the kid that survived that weird flame"

"he's the one alright, wow he's so cute"

I blushed a little

"it's only a matter of time before you kill everyone here" My inner demons sneered. I shivered, i heard the screams of everyone from the orphanage. I started hyperventilating, my vision blurred...i couldn't breathe. Someone held my shoulders mumbling something but all i could hear were distant.

"Hey....Hey calm down, breathe, you're having a panic attack, if you don't breathe you would pass out" a beautiful voice said. My blurred vision was clearing now, i was starting to breathe, I looked at the owner of the voice, She had the face of an angel, Beautiful light brown eyes and brown skin. Her smile seemed to calm me down

"There you go", she said stroking my shoulders.

"T...Thanks" I said

"You're welcome" she said helping me stand up "I'm Chelsea" she said

"Raevan" I replied. I was nervous, my little panic attack made some student stop to watch and it was freaking me out, i didn't like staying around people. Chelsea seemed to notice my discomfort.

"Move the fuck on assholes nothing to see here" She yelled, a few mumbles and everyone started doing their own stuff

I widened my eyes at her

She smiled, "what class do you have"

"Maths" I said sheepishly

"aww i have history, ok so your class is class-01 which is down the hall to your left" Chelsea said pointing towards the hall. I nodded
"Thanks"

"No problem, I have to go" She said skipping off, her dark ponytail bouncing behind her.

"Welcome to Hell new kid" a voice sneered behind me. I turned around

A very attractive boy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes stood folding his arms glaring daggers at me. He was with two other boys one blonde with blue eyes and quite muscular and the other was asian who had had natural cold eyes that seemed like they were peeking into my soul.

"Uhhh thanks" I replied nervously. The boy with dark brown smirked and walked towards me grabbing me and slamming me into the locker. pain rang in my head because of the impact of the locker.

"Its gonna be hell for you here loser...."i'll make sure of it" He smirked and walked away, his posse following him.

Just great, i thought i could lay low but now a school bully is on my neck. Somehow i felt that things are just gonna get worse.

AN: So this is my first boy x boy story, i'm soooo excited for the story, let me know your thoughts and comments on the story so far and do me a favor and click on that lovely little star thanks beautiful people :3 :3