Chapter 14

A/N: so I'm going to write from a someone else's POV, since Raevan is out cold and we don't know what's gonna happen to Emery. Pic up is Dante played by paddy Mitchel

Dante's POV*

"Raevan's been captured?!" I yell. My dad nodded.

"They sent the dark storm twins and an Etreal"

I remembered when I got to the school and it was late. There was enough damage and I could see the angel branch that dealt with covering up supernatural disasters. The student body had their memories wiped clean.

Emery and Chelsea were at the scene, Emery was hurt but luckily it wasn't that bad, he was still unconscious. Chelsea too was out cold. They were both recuperating in the hospital.

I clenched my fists. I knew about the dark storm twins, they were powerful and when together they are even more formidable, plus they have an Etreal angel on their side, they are incredibly fast and their brute strength is known, it's almost like cheating, and if it was the dark storm twins they sent to capture him, the Etreal with them would be none other than Izzy, great the psycho angel Izzy.

I would have to fight them if I wanted to get Raevan back. Who am I kidding they are warrior angels. But I had to do something. Who knows what's gonna happen to Raevan. The board wanted him killed, i heard rumours even some organizations within wanted to use Raevan's powers for themselves.

I glare at my dad, he was the same as the dark storm twins, all slaves to the board of angels. He noticed me glaring at him and he flashed his indigo eyes. I felt mine appear too.

My dad seemed taken aback. He simply growled and walked upstairs.

I punched the wall. To save Raevan means I have to go against the angels, they would hunt me forever, and how far would Raevan  and I be on the run, did I have the power to protect him.

I had to be rational, my dad, the board, my dad.....my spine shivered when I thought about the arc angels.

There was no way I could save Raevan. But there was one thing I could do, if I were to reason with them the dark storm twins and Izzy, maybe they wouldn't deliver Raevan. It was a fucking long shot but I had to do it.

******

I drove into the woods and parked in front of a beautifully decorated cottage. I knew for then to return to heaven they had to wait a few days for the higher ups to open the portal.

I got off and slammed the door shut. Adrian burst out of the door.

"Danteeeee" he yelled jumping and me as I fell because I couldn't hold his weight.

"Adrian" Kieran the ass twin snarled from the door. Peach as ever.

"Well well well its been a while Dante" Izzy said her hands on her hips.

These were my childhood friends, we grew up together and we've been there for each other every moment, until when we were of age and our class had to be picked. Let's just say we had to part ways.

"Yeah Izzy, how are you guys" I asked forcing a smile. I hadn't seen them in years. They changed a lot. Izzy got more curvy and more blonde. The twins had grown quite buff. Keiran the twin with the attitude that never smiled had a light stubble under his chin, I also saw the scar above his eye and shivered remembering the event that went down at that time.

Adrian the more happy bubbly twin that smiled all the time. He unlike his body had a smooth hairless jaw which made him look a little more boyish than his older twin.

I stood up dusting my pants and giving Adrian a cheerful nudge, he smiled revealing his pearly whites.

"We're on a mission now Dante. Leave" Kieran said his voice as cold as ever.

"You have genesis" I said playing coy. "That's cool, I want to see what it looks like" I said hoping they didn't know I already knew Raevan.

Kieran scoffed, "cut the bullshit he goes to your school there is no way you don't know".

"Yeah so, there's about a million students in that school " I shot back.

"So was it what you dreamed of, I mean you really wanted to live like them" she said. By them she meant humans. And yes I wanted to live normally, that's why I take assignment that has to do with the human world, I get to live like them a little.

"Good" I said smiling at Izzy, she gazed at me with her intense blue eyes, she smiled.

"I won't ask you again Dante" Keiran said glaring at me. So chirpy.

"Alrighty, I'll leave, I was just curious" I said. Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Cmon kei, it's not like he's here to free him" she said looping our arms leading me inside. Adrian cheered and followed us inside. Outside the cottage may look small but inside was as big as a manor.

We climbed a long spiral stairs.
"He's over here" Izzy said biting her lower lip smiling. I walked into the room and saw Raevan sleeping, a green light held him floating, his hands rested on his chest.

"To think the harbinger of destruction is this cute" she said running her hand through Raevan's hair. I ignored the feeling of me wanting to strangle her for touching Raevan like that.

Adrian peered closer at him. "He does look like the arc angel avira" he announced smiling.

"Why are you talking about that traitor" Kieran growled. "You've seen him now leave" Kieran said walking up to me standing close. His brown eyes held hatred for me. Of course he'd hate me, after what I did.

I clenched my jaw. "Fine". I walked out, I could hear Adrian whine.

Talking to them would be futile, there has to be something I could do.

And another chapter, updated two chapters today, it's probably because I'm high. Ok so vote, comment if you like. Love y'all