Chapter 16

Thanks to @tonydamien for editing the new book cover for believe, ily <3 <3<3

Pic up is Emery played by cameron Dallas.

Every location mentioned in this book are fictional, they don't exist, i made the names up.

Emery's POV*

My eyelids fluttered and I almost regret opening my eyes, a white bright light greeted me, I stand to my feet taking in my surroundings. I could see the sky was very blue and I was surrounded by beautiful plains. A serene looking lake was ahead of me and everything here was so peaceful.

I took in a deep breath closing my eyes allowing the fresh breeze blow past me.

"It's beautiful isn't it" a very familiar soft voice that caused my heart to race and tears well up in my eyes. No.....it couldn't be, I turn around and in front of me was my mother.

"M...mom, h...how" I struggle to find words to say, but it kept coming out incoherent.

My mom held her hands forward, I didn't hesitate I ran to her arms hugging her tightly, she hugged me back sobbing quietly, I sobbed louder as I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks.

"If...if you're here, then...if dead?" I manage to say in between sobs.

She pulled back holding my shoulders "no, you're in a coma but you're gonna have to wake up, you can't die yet you still have to be there for your father and Mack" she cooed kissing my forehead.

I remembered how a demon named Malachi was after Raeven and I had saved him.

"I'm sorry I kept my real self a secret" my mom said apologetically. "To think you inherited my angel powers, it must have been hard on you" she smiled.

"Well I was a normal teenager and now my life is entangled in the supernatural" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

My mom smiled then her gentle face turned serious. "There isn't much time, I have to tell you what happened years ago even before the orphanage incident"

I felt a my heart drop, I had only little time to spend with my mother, she must have read my expression and she ruffled my hair motioning me to sit down, she smiled at me, oh how I've missed her smile.

"It started years ago" she began

*****

Gal Gadot plays as Emery's mom Erica

Erica's POV*

"I'm in love" Avira said her blue eyes gleaming. I roll my eyes. My best friend Avira for a while now had her head in the clouds, she would always stare into the clouds with a smile on her face. This time she was twirling around, her big beautiful white wings shimmered under the bright light in the room.