Chapter 30

A/N: welcome back!
*****

Raevan landed roughly in front of his house. His wings vanished, how he did that he didn't even know. Katherine came out. Shit did she see.

"Raevan? What are you doing back home." Katherine said. "And sitting on the floor." She said her eyebrows twisting into confusion. 

"I fell." Raevan said. "And I'm sick so I came home." He said walking inside the house. " I'll be in my room." he called back.

Raevan rushed to his room. I'll cause the world despair. Were his words to Emery, he said that on impulse. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. His blue eyes glowing, a smirk danced around the corners of his lips, why did he fight this power so much? Blue flames slowly engulfed his body and not even his clothes were singed. It was like the flames were part of him, another extension of his body. He held his hands up balling it into a fist as the blue flames danced around it.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Erin voice  echoed in his head.

The shape shifter. "Indeed it does." Raeven replied through thoughts in his head.

"Would you cut your bonds with the angels and earth world's and come and live beside your father as the prince of hell?" Erin's voice whispered sultry.

"Isn't it a taboo to be born of angel and demon? I'm not even just that I was basically made from dark magic." Raevan thought back brushing his hair back in the mirror.

"You won't know until you try, you are powerful, come take your place in hell Raeven."

"I will Erin, after I do one thing." Raeven said his blue eyes darkening.

"After I kill both my parents." 

■●□

"He cut you off?" Ezra asked sitting on his throne. Blue flames roaring widely in front of his throne.

"Yes." Erin said.

"What did he say to your proposal?" Ezra asked.

"He....uhm....he says he wants to kill you and his mother." Erin said uncomfortably. Erin cocked his head to the side, everything worked according to his plan, he manipulated the love the halfling has for his son to get him to seal off genesis, that way killing Raeven would be easier, but for his son to confidently say he could kill him and Avira, did genesis still live inside him?

"The halfling boy sealed off genesis?" Ezra asked again to be sure.

"Yes." The shape shifter answered. Ezra put his hand to his chin, why was the boy so confident, what snapped in him that made him feel so superior all of a sudden. He remembered Thuriel kidnapped him for a while, has that godforsaken angel done something to Raeven, even if he had it would be before the halfling sealed off genesis for good. An unsettling feeling rushed through the king of hell. If his son still had genesis, no force might be able to control him.

■□●

"You've created a monster that you can't even control." Avira hissed sitting on the large bed in a white dress, her jet black hair fell across her shoulders, her blue eyes glaring at Thuriel.

"On the contrary, he wasn't created to be controlled, he is a being of chaos and despair, and when he reigns terror on both worlds, it would be cleansed and from the withered world, another fresh world shall blossom, and one that I would be the all supreme being." Thuriel said. He poured a glass of wine and took a sip.