chapter 10

Pic up is my little Raevan boo!

Raevan's POV

Our history teacher Mr Gustin babbled on and on, I just couldn't focus, the other night Katherine had told me she had information on my birth parents, that she couldn't find any records about them, of course I reckoned that since they were supernatural beings, Dante's dad told me they were a demon and angel. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'm a supernatural teen, not just anyone the offspring of two powerful supernatural creatures, I wasn't even human. I felt someone's gaze on me I looked to my side and saw Emery looking at me.

Something was different about him, the past few weeks he was showing up to school bruised, and almost broken, and now he just looked happy, there was a small cut on his bottom lip and a scar above his eyebrows, it was so hot. God I'm so gay, I mentally slap myself.

Emery smiled at me, I narrow my eyes, this guy is bipolar, one time he's beating me up, kissing me and now he's smiling at me. I tear my gaze from him and focused on Mr Gustin. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class. I was on my way out when Emery pulled me, I ignored the electric sparks that surged through me the moment his skin came in contact with mine. He pulled me to the bathroom and locked the door.

"What the fuck Gallagher" I snarled. Emery narrowed his eyes probably taken aback by my hostility and the fact that I called him his Last name. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything" he said apologetically. I looked at him blinking. "It's not your fault my mom is dead, hitting you, treating you like shit, I'm sorry".

"Its...it's alright" I said my voice slightly above a whisper. It was my fault, Dante's dad said someone intensified my powers but that didn't mean the flames didn't come from me, so it was my fault. "The kiss...."Emery suddenly blurted pulling me from my thoughts. Immediately my face flushed red. "The reason I kissed you was because I was drawn to you" he said rubbing the back of his head nervously. He put his arm by his side and walked towards me slowly. "Woah, hey back off" I whimpered. I moved backwards slightly till I hit the wall.

Emery closed the gap between us, his hand sliding under the helm of my shirt. I let out a small moan. I felt my heart beat frantically. I could almost hear his. Then it clicked, our heartbeats were in sync. My eyes widened and I pulled his hands away from me running out of the bathroom. Just what the fuck was that, I bumped into Dante's hard chest and then solid floor welcomed my skinny butt.

"I'm beginning to think you're doing this intentionally" Dante chuckled pulling me up. "Shut up" I muttered rubbing my sore butt. Emery rushed to me. "Raevan wait, i_" he stopped when he noticed Dante.

"Well well well, this is very rare, a spell caster" Dante said with with a glint in his baby blue eyes. I narrowed my eyes. Dante walked up to Emery, Emery jumped backwards, "are...are re you a demon" he said through gritted teeth. I felt my eyes widen, Emery knew about demons, how the fuck did he know, just how much did he know, and what is a spell caster.

"A spellcaster is another type of angel you see, their specialty involves spells for binding demons" Dante explains. "You are obviously a beginner" he said glancing at Emery. "I'm not a demon, I'm like you, I'm an angel, an Acendant, but I'm sure you don't know every angel class" he said smiling. Emery just glared at him, never shifting from his defence position. It had me wondering if he had dealt with with a demon before to be this alert. He glanced at me, "Raevan, you don't even seem fazed by this conversation, it means you know about the supernatural world too". I gulped and nodded. " that fight in the bathroom, you are a supernatural aren't you" he asked his brown eyes not leaving my blue ones.

Dante chuckled. "He's not just any supernatural....". "Dante" I yell cutting him short. He got the message and kept quiet. "Don't listen to him" I said forcing a small smile. Emery looked at me with wide eyes. "of course it's you, you have his smile" he muttered to himself. I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean" I asked raising a brow. "Nothing" he replied. He turned to Dante. "You seem to know a lot about this, I need you to tell me everything you know".

*******

"A war between angels and demons" Emery said sipping a cup of coffee. I looked at him, he seemed so calm about all of this. "Yep. And you my friend are a spell caster, a low rank angel and the only class with the voice" Dante said leaning on the table.
"The voice" I ask raising a brow. "Yeah, a language to vanquish demons. It's pretty cool" Dante finished with with a gleam in his eyes. They stared at each other smiling at each other forgetting I was sitting right there .

"Ahem!" I faked coughed a little loudly. They both stared at me. "How come you are so calm about this" I asked narrowing my eyes at Emery.

"A demon attacked my family " he said clenching his fists. "But I was able to vanquish it, someone helped me" he said looking at me at the last part. "Who, the more allies the angel side has the better " Dante said. Emery looked at me and then at Dante, "his name is Ezra I think". Dante jolted backwards "Ezra is no ally, he's not just a demon he's the demon king" Dante said his voice venomous at the name Ezra.

Emery clenched his jaws and looked at me again. I couldn't read the emotions in his eyes. "Listen to me spell caster, Ezra is the impaler of angels, the deceiver, the demon lord, don't ever listen to him, or gave anything to do with him" Dante growled. I looked at Dante, he was shaking a little and his knuckles were white because of how tight he clenched his fists. He must really be scared of this demon king, I wondered what I'll do if our paths crossed.

"How did you even meet him" Dante asked. Emery told us about how he met Ezra in a vision and the conversation they had. "Why would the demon king himself appear to a mere spell caster" he muttered out loud. "Hey, I dunno about supernatural hierarchy but I feel sorta insulted right now" Emery retorted pouting, I chuckle to myself, he looked so cute. I remembered the bathroom and felt my cheek go red.

Emery's POV

Dante said the man who appeared to me in a vision and helped me defeat a demon is the demon lord. I felt goosebumps on my skin. I remembered Ezra's kind smile, could he be all what Dante said. I turned to Raevan and caught him staring at me his face crimson. I smirked at him, I had been forward in the bathroom, I couldn't hold it anymore, I needed to feel his skin on mine, caress his toned abs, kiss his luscious lips, I felt my cocking twitch with agreement, shit I was spotting an erection, and just great, the day I chose to wear sweatpants. Maybe if Raevan and I were in a private place then I'll wave my impressive bulge like a parade flag but in public I'll be mortified. I looked at Dante, I wondered how he met Raevan. He was good looking, I wasn't sure how long they've known each other. Silence surrounded us, I took not of Raevan, his slim face and his brown hair in a perfect quiff, his thick finely groomed eyebrows and blue eyes framed by those thick eyelashes, he was so beautiful, like an angel. I chuckled and I thought about what class or hierarchy. "Well I gather your dad is human so your mum is a spell caster, we need her help too" Dante said breaking the silence. I felt my heart skip a beat. I noticed Raevan pale a bit. "My mom is dead" I said clenching my fists under the table. "Oh, I'm sorry" Dante said his voice apologetic. "It's fine" I said taking even breaths. Then something clicked in my head, "the blue flame years ago", a day ago I would have believed it was a mystery, but now, "what if it was a demon that caused that fire". I noticed Raevan  was even paler now, his eyes watering. Dante's jaws clenching. I turned to Raeven, I didn't want to believe it. "Was it you that caused the fire Raevan".

So there is another chapter. Feel free to comment and vote if you like. ^_______________^