Chapter 15

Million of miles away at an old abandoned cemetery,a hooded figure scribbles a sigil into the earth whilst muttering in hushed tones an old forbidden tongue ,he works swiftly and hurriedly ,his voice almost frantic he stops scribbling and stands to admire his work, green sparks leap from character to character on the carved sigil, green lightning erupts from the earth beneath the sigil cracking the earth. The ground around the sigil breaks away revealing a glimmering portal shimmering with lights of different colors .

"What is it vermin" a deep scratching  voice yells from beyond the portal ,the hooded figure recoils a bit before replying. "it is the dark storm twins, they’ve captured the boy and are about to take him to heaven they captured him at his school with the help of an Etreal".

"I'm aware of this development" the voice says. "My eyes see beyond this world, what do you need" the voice thundered.

"I want power my lord" the hooded man said. "I can't face the storm twins alone, together they are a force to be reckoned with and a formidable opponent even for me, I need more power than that which I already possess".

"Curse your fate of weakness" the voice mocks the trees of cemetery rattling at his voice,the hooded figure clenched his fists, but he knew he how much he needed help from it.

"Very well" says  the voice, the earth begins to tremor and out of the portal a longsword emerges black as night its handle is in the shape of two wings entwined and its hilt and blade are adorned with inscriptions with spark with green flames .

"This is acerbita ,my pride and joy ,harbinger of anguish with this blade you will be on par with many  archangel use its power well"

Thank you the hooded man grasps the blade admiring its length, he could already feel the surge of raw power "I will not fail you"

With a sudden gust of wind the portal vanishes from sight leaving the hooded man now armed with sword ,he raises its hilt acerbita he hisses at once the inscriptions on d blade flash a brilliant green ..the light illuminates his features as he smiles.

**********

Dante's POV

I sat on a tree branch where I had a clear view of the cottage. It was late and I knew I had to decide something before it was too late. I felt a woosh behind me and a small wind blowing my hair.

Izzy sat next to me crossing her legs.

"You want to take him don't you" she asked with a glint in her eyes. I bit my lower lip and looked away from her.

"I saw the way you looked at him, you always fall for the wrong ones" she said her voice sounding amused.

I looked back at her blue eyes. Her features suddenly became serious.

"You won't be able to take him Dante, don't try" she said. "We grew up together but if you stand in my way I won't hesitate to kill you"

I looked in her eyes, she was dead serious, she was a warrior angel after all, and one of the dogs of the angel.

"He's just a kid like us Izzy, you know what the higher ups would do to him" I blurted.

"He would destroy the world, he is an abomination" Izzy retorted. "What if the demons get hold of him, and they use his powers to turn the tides in the war"

"I wouldn't let that happen" I said. She scoffed.

"Yeah an ascendant angel, just what can you do"

I open my mouth to argue

"Dementors!" Kieran shouted from bellow. I felt chills down my spine.

Dementors were aggressive, foul wraith like creatures. They looked like shadows and wielded a scythe, and coming at us in the dark skies I could see quite a number of them.