Chapter 19

Raevan's POV*

I couldn't tell how long I've been in the dungeon, I couldn't see outside the walls of the dungeon, was there even an outside? Each time the hooded demon came in and brought me fruits to eat, of course I didn't eat them, maybe it was poisoned or something. I tried using my powers to get out but they didn't work, the demon probably did something to null my powers.

I was starving, weak. I thought I was going to die, I missed Katherine, Emery, Dante. I wondered if they were looking for me, if they would ever find me.

The door to the dungeon room creaked and the hooded demon walked in holding a metal cup and sipping from it.

"You aren't eating" he muttered. I simply glared at him.

"They aren't poisoned you idiot the fruits are completely safe" he said rolling his yellow eyes.

"I'm not eating shit from you" I growled, the metal cup bent spilling the drink all over. The demon looked at the cup and then at me with wide eyes.

"Even though this dungeon seals your powers, which was quite a hassle, you can still do that" he grinned. "Boy you have no idea how powerful you are"

I did that? So it means If I tried harder I could get out of here.

"It seems I have to strengthen the seal" the demon grumbled.

Shit.

"What do you want with me" I asked

"Your powers" he replied casually. It surprised me he even answered my question. And I wondered if that's what he wanted I can just give it to him, after all these powers has caused me nothing but anguish.

"Fine just take them and let me go" I growl.

The demon tilted his head, he probably wasn't expecting that response.

"You would relinquish your powers" he asked smirking.

"Yes" I replied boldly.

He laughed loudly, it sounded like a cackle.

"Boy, if this was between us then I would take them and let you go, but you're the spawn of Ezra" he said.

"What do you mean" I asked confused.

"Lets just say your arrogant father made a lot of enemies, it would bring me great pleasure for him to watch me kill you in his presence" he smirked coldly.

I felt my face pale, this demon had a vendetta against my father and I'm caught in the cross fire. I slumped on the floor, why was this happening to me.

*********

Emery's POV

"What class of angels are you" I asked Adrian, the other twin wasn't up for a conversation, he and Izzy were watching Dante, none wanting to talk about anything yet till he recovers. At least Dante was looking better now.

"My brother and I are tempest angels" Adrian replied with a toothy grin. "We're actually the only tempest class angels ever known".

"That's, cool pretty unique" I responded. We sat at my porch looking at the sky, there weren't much stars in the sky today I noticed. I wondered what heaven was like.

"You know, if we find genesis, we have to take him away" Adrian said discomfort in his voice. "Sorry, Raevan" he corrected after meeting my glare. "You like him" he asked.

"Yeah, he's a human being with feelings, not an apocalyptic abomination you all make him out to be" I retorted.

Adrian shrugged. "The power he's holding is too great to be left alone" he said looking back at the sky. I looked at the time and remembered my dad was gonna be home soon, Mack called earlier she was gonna stay over at a friends, she probably told dad too.

Izzy came outside. "He's awake".

Dante was sitting upright now on the chair. His blue eyes lit with excitement when he saw me.

"You're okay" he said. I grinned and nodded.

"Thanks, Kieran told me what you did, you saved my life".

I smiled. "I'm sorry but you guys have to go, my dad is gonna be here any minute and he's gonna ask a Lotta questions".

Dante nodded standing up wincing a bit in pain, Kieran rushed to his side.

"We're gonna be at my house, I'm not sure why we can't contact heaven but we would figure out something, also about Raeven too" he said.

I nodded.

*************

Erin played by Sophie Turner

The bar was noisy and the smell of sweat and alcohol was pungent in the air. Erin pulled her hood tighter to cover her face, she walked to the bar stool.

"What information do you have for me" she asked the bartender. The blue skinny demon with ram like horns smirked rubbing his long beard. "You'd have to jug my memory" he said.

Erin slammed a pouch filled with coins on the table. The bartender smiled picking it up, he peered down to Erin his voice in a whisper.

"A demon that wears a hood with a burnt face was here a few nights ago, he was looking information on the whereabouts of a myriad stone". Erin gritted her teeth. This demons was none other than Aurobris, in the past he's tried to overthrow the demon king, he failed and the king banished him.

He wasn't seen for years and now he's back, and is looking for a myriad stone?

A myriad stone was an ancient supernatural stone that could siphon spirit energy from a host, what could Aurobris be planning to do with that. Erin was going to investigate a little further.

A/N: So what are Aurobris plans with Rae, and who is helping him, thank you all for your votes and for reading my book. So here's another chapter for y'all my skittles. Peace!!!!! Vote.comment