Chapter 20

Pic up is Thuriel played by Chris Wood

Beautiful flowers decorated the room that gave a lovely scent, the birds chirped flying around the room, the room was big, it looked like a glass house. Avira always loved nature, Thuriel made everything the way she would like it.

A huge gold cage hung in the middle of the room, it was adorned with jewels and we'll crafted. In the cage Avira sat, she was wearing a long satin white gown, her long dark hair cascaded down her shoulders. 

"My love" Thuriel said entering the room, but he was greeted with silence and a scowl from Avira. Thuriel waved his hand, and the big gold cage rattled a little making Avira gasp.

"Don't be rude love" Thuriel said massaging his temples.

"Just how long do you plan on keeping me here Thuriel" Avira growled. Thuriel smiled. And approached the cage, his blue eyes searching Avira's.

"Till you fall in love with me" he mused.

"Never" Avira spat. Thuriel simply grinned a boyish grin. Backing up from the cage. He looked around taking in the surroundings, he held his hands wide and took a whiff of the air.

"Is this scene not to your liking" he asked amusement in his voice.

"Go to hell" Avira gritted.

"Well its not a very nice place there, since the board of angels casted me there" he said shrugging.

Thuriel detested the angels, they casted him down and even took his wings.

"You got what you deserved, you were dabbling in dark arts" Avira cried.

"Well yeah, but whatever, I have you now and soon I'll have your son" he said smirking.

Avira furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "You sociopath, what are you talking about" she growled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention" Thuriel said feigning a confused look.

He motioned a wooden chair to come forth and he sat on it folding his legs.

"You were probably scared when you bore a son for the demon king, you thought it impossible, well yeah it is impossible, you see genesis was born because I made it happen" Thuriel said.

Avira's face paled, he was right, She had gotten pregnant and bore the son of Ezra but it was impossible, she had Ezra get rid of the baby out of fear that the prophecy would come to past. It was hard to but she had to as her duty as an angel.

"You see when you've mastered the secrets of the dark arts everything is possible, that son you bore was made from quintessence from the demon king" Thuriel said smirking.

Avira felt defeated, Thuriel used her and her love for Ezra to create the ultimate weapon, one that he can used to rule over the realm. Her son.

"I suppose you've figured it out now" Thuriel said with a dark chuckle.

"You're a monster" Avira spat.

"When I rule you would be by my side along with your son" Thuriel said dreamily. "Oh my love soon you would come to understand" he said standing up abruptly and walking out of the room.

Emery's POV*

"So what's the plan" I said gazing at Dante. We were at his place along with the twins and Izzy.

"Well we have to know what we are dealing with first" Dante said.

"He means the blade" Adrian chimed in.

"Oh the blade that whooped your butts" I said jokingly, they all glared at me.

"I've never seen that blade before" Izzy said.

"It had dark aura, which means it was forged by dark arts" Dante said.

"Thuriel" the twins said in unison.

"Thuriel, isn't that an arc angel?" I ask remembering my mom's story.

"No he a fallen angel that was casted down for practicing dark arts" Dante said.

Thuriel was my mom's friend and Raevan's mom's friend too.

"Wait how do you know Thuriel" Dante asked with furrowed brows.

I hadn't told them about my vision. I decided to tell them how I met my mom and everything she told me.

"Well that's new" Izzy scoffed.

"You know what this means right" Adrian said looking at Dante.

"I know you love the genesis but he's dangerous" Kieran said.

Wait what.

I blinked at Dante. He was in love with Raevan, my Raevan.

Dante glanced at me. The feeling of rage and a bit of jealousy came over me knowing he and Raevan were a bit close. I glared at him.

"Oh this is priceless, they're both in love with genesis" Izzy said with amusement.

"His name is Raevan" Dante and I blurted out in unison. Izzy held out her hand in surrender smirking.

"Raevan and I have a connection" I hissed surprised at my harsh tone.

"So do we" Dante shot back. We stared each other down.

"Okay lover boys you know what happens in the end, we have to destroy genesis" Kieran said with irritation.

"No" I exclaim.

"Don't you see, Genesis is just a weapon" Kieran sneered.

"Bullshit, Raeven is human, he has feelings, he cries, he has an adorable smile" I growled remembering the first time we met, how he'd felt guilty about my mom's death. "He has a heart that beats, he's not a weapon" I cried. And with that I walked out the door slamming it.

What did they know, Raevan was Raevan not some weapon, and I was gonna protect him with everything I had.

*********

Raevan's POV*

I could barely open my eyes, I was weak, hungry I felt all the energy in me drained. I lay in my dungeon motionless, I was to weak to even stand.

The hooded demon came in the dungeon room snarling at me.

"You better eat" he hissed.

"No" I managed to choke out. He chuckled.

"Do you think you would die if you starved, foolish boy you are genesis, you can't die, at least not by starvation" he said.

I didn't respond, I was too weak. He left the dungeon his dark chuckle echoing through the walls.

"What are you" I hear a voice say, but it sounded more like it was in my head, I force my self to move looking around.

"I sense the demon kings power in you, could it be...." the voice in my head said.

"Who's speaking" I said but my voice was raspy.

"Look towards the dungeon door" the voice said. I listened and right above the door the hooded demon came from was a black Raven. How did it even get in here.

"Don't speak, think" the voice said.

"Who are you" I ask.

"My name is Erin, servant to the demon king, don't worry my prince for i shall rescue you" the voice replied.

And I saw the raven vanish into thin air.

A/n: sorry for the late update anyway here's chapter 20, do me a favor and press that little star my lovelies, oh and please comment I'd like to know what you all are thinking. Plus check out my new superhero themed book titled stars and tell me what you think. ASTALAVISTA BABY.