Chapter 32

The following afternoon came and we were still laying in bed with no clothes on and just like I had promised I was feeding Prince his infamous crunch bars like the royalty that he was.

  "Well last night was fun." He said as he opened his mouth waiting for me to put the chocolate in.

  "Are you kidding last night was amazing!" I exclaimed as I licked a spot of chocolate off his bottom lip.

His eyes got wide and his face was covered in excitement.

  "You know what you're doing. You want a encore performance." He said as he laughed at my sexual gesture.

  "Maybe! But not right now. I need to get dressed. I miss my mom and I should go and check on her to make sure she's not going crazy without me."

  "I'll come with you if you want."

  "Ok! Bring the guys too! My mom loves when we all come over. She can enjoy embarrassing me with the baby books some more."

Prince laughed as he ran his hand in his hair.

  "So Andre has a thing for you and Dez has a thing for your mom. This is one fucked up family tree."

  "Yeah it is but you would be the musically inclined disgruntled son slash boyfriend?"

  "I want NO parts of that."

We laughed as I broke off the last piece of chocolate and dropped it in his mouth.

  "Ok now I gave you you're crunch bar feeding fantasy. Can we get dressed?"

  "Remember it's for the week."

  "Seriously? A whole week?"

  "You made a deal."

  "Yeah but sex and chocolate for a week? Is that even legal?"

  "In my house? Yes! It's legal."

  "Well you can lay here naked all you want to but I'm getting dressed. Troll."

As I went to get up I felt a tight grasp on my arm.

  "Ow! Nelson that hurt!"

  "Sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes."

"Well ya might wanna get that Incredible Hulk shit under control!"

  "You can't go yet anyway."

  "And why the hell not?"

  "You haven't kissed me yet."

  "All that for a kiss when all you had to do is ask?"

  "Can I have a kiss? Please?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his stupid cheesy smile on his face as he then went and closed his eyes and puckered his lips out. I didn't let him wait any longer so I gave him a quick kiss and before I could pull away that quick kiss turned into a passion make out session. I pulled away slowly as his eyes opened and fell into mine.

  "We should go. Tony might show up soon." I whispered to him softly.

  "Ok. Go get dressed." He said as he let me go.

I got up and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower before he beat me to it. I didn't come out until I was fully dressed. Prince came and knocked on the door a few times trying to rush me.

  "How much longer are you gonna be in there?" He said from the other side of the door.

I opened it to find him still standing there with an impatient look on his face.

  "Oh chill out you act like I was in there all day." I said pulling at the tiny patch of chest hair.

  "Women. Give them an inch."

  "Actually you gave me 7." I said as I winked at him.

He smiled and shook his head as he shut the door behind him. As I put on a shoe and tied it up there was a knock on the bedroom door. I quickly put on the other shoe and tied it up and answered the door.

  "Dez! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

The look on Dez's face stunned me. He looked worried. Like something bad had happened.

  "Hey Regan where Skip?" He asked in a panic.

  "He's in the shower. Why what's the matter?"

He pulled out what looked like a toy gun from his pocket with a note that had only one word on it. 'Bang'.

  "This was sitting outside my door this morning. I don't know what's going on or who did this but this shit isn't cool! My mom is ready to move because she thinks that something is gonna happen when I'm on tour."

My mind went numb as I began to feel like Marcus was back on his shit to get to each and every one of us until he got to me. Prince finally came out of the bathroom dripping wet.

  "Dez why are you in my room?" He asked.

  "Skip I think he's back." Dez said as he showed him the toy with the note on it.

  "Yeah. This is definitely Marcus. When I find him his ass is mine." Prince said as he went into his closet to get dressed.

  "Where are the others?" I asked him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

  "They're all on their way I believe."

Prince came out fully dressed and looked like he was ready for a fight.

  "Let's go." Prince said as he left the room.

  "Wait where are we going?" I asked confused.

He never answered. Dez and I looked at each other and without hesitation quickly followed behind him.