CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

AT MANU FASHION HOUSE

All the people are busy walking around and some are talking or we could say some discussing about their works. The moment they heard boss coming, all return to their respective places and there was pin drop silent. Of course their boss is none other than THE MANIK MALOHTRA. According to them their boss hardly smile and very strict when it comes to work and of course Mr.Malohtra does not like noise environment especially in his fashion house and that's why you could see that sudden change. When Manik walk pass them, everyone where wishing good morning to him and yes he too reply them with a nod.

IN MANIK'S CABIN

Someone knock his cabin door and ask sir may I come in?

Manik: Yes come in Miss Laila.

Laila: Sir I am resigning my job today itself.

Manik: What are out of your mind? People are dying to work under this fashion house and you want to resign the job. (Laila was quite as Manik's anger is increasing). Okey now tell me why you want to resign the job?

Laila: Sir I know that I am going to lose the opportunity to work here and even I know that I never able to get such a job anywhere else but I have no other choice sir. My husband got a job opportunity in USA and I am following him to settle down in USA. (By hearing this Manik come down unknowingly)

Manik: Okey if that's the case then your resignation is accepted and don't worry about your job in USA. I will recommend you to one of my friend in USA and you can consider about that job if you are interested.

Laila: Thank you so much sir.

After Laila left, Manik was busy in his self thought - Wow this girl actually loves her husband very much that she is ready to sacrifices such a big job. That's reminds me how opposite she is compare to my so called mom.

After college all his friend where busy in settling their life even Manik too. Yes he moved out of his house as his mother had married another guy again for money and his father have settle down in different country and his father even ask Manik to come over there when he get to know that his mother married someone else but Manik decided to settle down in Mumbai and start his own fashion house The Manu Fashion House'. He named his fashion house Manu as his dad used to call him Manu when he was young. Now he is successful man , he had made Manu Fashion House as number one fashion house in short duration of time and he own a huge mansion under his name Manik Malohtra Mansion and also own a Black Mercedes-Benz car. Manik Malohtra have everything in life but happiness and love kind of missing but he was too busy in his work that he didn't notice that he is actually missing it.

NANDINI'S HOUSE

Nandini is staying with her Amms in Mumbai. Her Amms is a school principle of one of the famous school in Mumbai and she also teaches tuition for her students in the house. Nandini's ambition is to become a successful fashion designer and while she was waiting for her job, she also help her amms in teaching her students.They were not rich but having happy life in their own house and amms also had bought a small car for Nandini so that it would be easy for Nandini to travel when she start work. After her parent death, Amms take care and loves her so much that she does not miss her parents so much but determine to be successful to make her parent happy.

Suddenly Nandini's phone was ringing...

Amms: Nandu, tumhare phone is ringing kanna.

Nandini: Yes Amms( she walk toward her phone and she get excited when she saw the caller's name). Hi Navya, how are you?