CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 57

Nandini: Manik I am waiting for you here so come fast! Bye...

Nandini cut the phone...

Manik: Oh god please give her some brain na...I know Harshad thing is sorted but that does not mean she will go and stand in the middle of the road at night time right...

Manik sigh and then he quickly get into his car to reach the road...

THE ROAD - 13th February 2016...11.55pm

Manik reach there within 20 minutes where normally it will take 40 minutes to reach that road...The moment Nandini saw Manik's car she quickly takes Mac in her hand and stand in the middle of the road like how she was standing when they met first time...Manik park his car at the side of the road and goes to her angrily...

Nandini: Manik why did you reach so early...see now we need to wait for another 5 minutes...

Manik: Are you crazy Nandini? Are you in your senses? Like seriously you are standing in the middle of the road at night time and who the hell is your so called bodyguards to protect you???

Manik shout and look around her to see is there anyone with her...Nandini was numb as she did not expect him to be so angry on her...When Manik realised no want around her he gets even more angry...

Manik: Say something stupid!!!

Manik shouted even more louder that Mac start bark at Manik as he doesn't like Manik shouting at Nandini...

Now only Manik saw Nandini was carrying Mac in her arm and Mac is barking fiercely and trying to get out of Nandini's grip to attack the person shouting at Nandini...

Mac was not able to recognise Manik as it was dark and he think it's some stranger who shouting at Nandini...Nandini try to control Mac...

Nandini: Mac baby shhh...it's Manik...

After seeing Mac barking at him, Manik calm down but he doesn't understand why Mac is barking at him...

Manik: Why is he barking at me...in fact he should bark at you for coming here alone...

Nandini: Very funny...Now quickly switch on your phone light so that Mac could see your face or else he won't calm down because he can recognise you in dark...

Manik: Yeah okey...

Manik quickly switch on his phone touch light and the moment Mac saw Manik's face he become quite and start to wag his tail...

Nandini put Mac in the puppy carrying basket inside the car and Manik saw another basket which was occupied by Smurfy...

Manik: So these two puppies are your bodyguard...

Manik giggles a little...

Nandini: Yes!

Manik: Anyway now tell me why are we here...

Nandini's watch rings indicate 12am already...

Nandini smiles...

Manik: Oh hello I am asking you a simple question and you are busy smiling yourself...

Manik again asked in angry tone...Nandini also get angry...

Nandini: Woh it has been long time already right get scolded from you that's why we are here...

Manik: WHAT?

Nandini: Remember the first time we met here you scolded me for saving Mac and today also you scolded me for coming here...