CHAPTER 8

WARNING : DO NOT COPY MY STORY ANYWHERE ELSE AS I KNOW HOW TO FIND YOU.

CHAPTER 8

With that Manik and Nandini angrily goes back to their respective rooms.

DHRUV'S MANSION- NANDINI'S ROOM

While entering her room Nandini was talking with herself.

Nandini: What he thinks of himself that by doing this we are even now.

Navya: About whom you were talking about.

Nandini: Who else that Volcano. (Navya give confusing look) I mean your boyfriend's best friend.

Navya: What! Don't tell me that you again fought with Manik.

Nandini: What you mean by I fought with him. Can't you see my dress? (Navya don't understand) Okay I accidentally spill juice on him but he purposely pour on my dress.

Navya: Time god Mata Rani today we are leaving this place or else this two will definitely will kill each other.

After that, Nandini and Manik go back to their respective house. Navya and all Manik's friends also go back to their own house.

************************************

NANDINI'S HOUSE- SATURDAY NIGHT

Nandini was in her room and her amms comes to her to give her something.

Amms: Kanna there is a letter for you. (Amms gives the letter to Nandini and she opens the letter and read them)

Nandini: Wow Amms I got job offer as Junior Fashion designer at Manu Fashion House. (She said and happily hugs Amms)

Amms: I am so happy for you kanna. Now you definitely will become a famous designer.

Nandini: Yes Amms!

Amms: When you need to join for the job.

Nandini: Coming Monday Amms.

Amms: Okay now take enough rest as I am sure you must be tired after travelling and all. By the way how was the marriage? Did you enjoy it?

By hearing that, Nandini remember back all her encounter with Manik from the road incident to juice incident.

Amms: Nandu where have you lost! I am asking you kanna. ( Nandini comes back to senses.)

Nandini: Yes Amms.Now I am sleepy so good night Amms.

Amms: good night Nandu.

After Amms leave her room, Nandu had her own talk.

Nandini: Aiyappa why? I mean why I am even thinking about him when I don't even want to see him.

**************************************

PARK NEAR MANIK'S HOUSE- SUNDAY MORNING

Normally, early morning Manik goes for jogging as last six days he was at Dhruv's mansion so he was not able to do them. While he was jogging he saw a girl standing with a dog at the park and he stop there and he remember back about Nandu standing in the middle of the road with a puppy and a smile appear on his face.

That girl: Why are you smilling alone? (With that question Manik comes back to his sense)

Manik: No nothing. ( Manik continues back his jogging.)

MANIK'S HOUSE- DINING HALL

After jogging, he went to dining for breakfast and his usual or I should say only breakfast he have was orange juice and bread toast.

Servant: Sir your breakfast!

When Manik saw the orange juice again his memory lane goes back to think about Nandini and their last juice encounter.

Manik: I don't want orange juice so bring a coffee for me!

The servant was shocked as during his first day in job he make coffee for him without knowing his morning menu and Manik just throw the coffee mug away and today Manik himself asking for a coffee.

Servant: Sir, are you sure want coffee?

Manik: Didn't my order is clear for you?

Servant: Yes Sir! I mean sorry sir I will bring them for you in 2 minutes.

With that,servant went to kitchen to prepare coffee and Manik was having self talk.

Manik: Why these thing remind me of her when I don't even want see her in my life anymore.

***************************************

MANU FASHION HOUSE- MANIK'S CABIN

MONDAY, 20TH JULY - 9.00 am

Manik was in his cabin and he calls Aman to his cabin.

Aman: Yes Sir.

Manik: Aman does we have any meeting or anything else today? You know right one week I am not around here so just in case if I forgot something!

Aman: No Sir! We don't any meeting but yes our new junior fashion designer should be joining job today.

Manik: Okay but where is she didn't you send her working hours too.

Aman: Yes sir I have send her all the details.

Manik: Let's see what time she will come then.

MUMBAI - A BUSY ROAD

Today is Nandini's first day to job and she leave her house sharp 8.00 am for 9.00 am office. The way to Manu Fashion House from her house was having heavy traffic due to a truck brokedown. So she is still stuck in a traffic jam.

Nandini: Aiyappa why there are so much traffic over here. I thought I would go earlier and impress my boss but now what would I tell him! It will be a lame excuse to give that I am late because of traffic jam that to on my first day.

MANU FASHION HOUSE

The time is about 9.30 am and Nandini enter the fashion house and she was amazed with environment over there it's so beautiful and in fact it would be a best place for a designer to sit and come up with wonderful design. Finally she reach Manik Malohtra's cabin and she knock the door.

Nandini: Sir may I come in.

Manik: Yes come in. ( Manik said it without looking who was at the door as he is busy looking at his laptop.)

The moment Nandini enters into Manik's cabin and when she saw who was her boss she become speechless. When the person who just enter his cabin does not talking so Manik finally look up to see who was it and he become Shock.

Manik: TUM?

Nandini: Woh...

Manik: I know you were following me right. But don't forget! This is my fashion house so get out now.

Nandini: But Sir I am here for the job!

Manik: WHAT! Do I look like an idiot to you that I will give you job that to in my Manu Fashion House.