CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 50

THE EVENT HALL

Nandini was talking with Sujatha casually and suddenly Soha comes and call up Nandini and Sujatha...The moment Nandini and Sujatha turn towards Soha completely, Soha spray the Party Spray on them by saying...

Soha: Merry Christmas Nanz and Suja...

Sujatha was standing in a way that she could see Soha comes with spray but Nandini completely not aware of it so when Soha spray it towards her, Nandini start coughing... Soha get worried...

Soha: Nanz are you alright?

Nandini: Yeah I am Okie...

Nandini say it while coughing and Manik who have just send Cabir to change his costume realised Nandini is coughing non-stop so he run towards her...

Manik: Kya hua Nandini?

Nandini: Nothing Manik!

Nandini say it to save Soha from Manik...

Manik: Really? Then why are u coughing?

Sujatha: Voh sir Soha sprayed the party spray on us and because of that Nandini start coughing...

That's it Manik anger rises...

Manik: Can't you mind your own business Soha? See because of you Nandini is coughing non-stop...

Manik shouted at her...

Soha: I...I am sorry Manik...I didn't know it will make her cough like this...

Manik was about to scold Soha more but Nandini interrupted Manik by asking...

Nandini: Manik mujhe pani chaye!

Manik: Okie wait...I will get it for you!

Manik goes to get the water and when he was about to reach Nandini back with a glass of water...Zaki comes to Nandini first and give her a glass of water before Manik could do so...

Zaki: Here you go drink some water you will be alright...

Nandini takes it and drink it...The cough finally stop...

Manik was happy that Nandini's cough stop but he was not happy that Zaki give the water...He stare at Zaki angrily from far and that day Zaki's conversation to confess love to someone and the girl he loves work in this fashion house runs in his mind...Then some guest call him so he goes to welcome them...

Nandini: Thank you Zaki!

Zaki: My pleasure Nandini!

Soha: I am sorry Nanz

Soha say sorry while holding her ears...

Nandini: Don't say sorry Soha as its not your fault...waise bhi It's just a cough...Hmmm...Soha don't feel bad that Manik scold you as he just always overreact when the matter is about me...

Soha: Yeah I know our boss's anger very well so no worries Nandini and I didn't feel bad about it in fact its show how much he loves you!

Sujatha: Yeah Nandini you are lucky to get someone who love you so deeply...

Soha: Yeah I really wish I will found someone who loves me like that too!!!

Zaki mind voice: I will love you till my last breath Soha!!!

Then Sujatha goes to get a drink for herself...Nandini was blushing thinking about what her friends tell about Manik and it didn't go unnoticed by Zaki so he start to tease Nandini...