CHAPTER 43 B

CHAPTER 43 B

SINGHANIA TEXTILE CONFERENCE ROOM

Mr.Robert: This is what we want and I am highly impressed with your presentation and your design was just out standing...So Mr.Malohtra we are signing the deal with you and Mr.Singhania you were right Manu Fashion House is the best!!!

Mr.Robert said looking at Manik and Mr.Singhania...With that Manik and Mr.Singhania goes in front...Harshad was sitting over there expressionlessly as he can't understand how all of sudden Manu Fashion House come up with a design and then present it so well also...Manik smirked looking at him and then he shakes hand with Mr.Robert...

Manik: Of course we are the best in Mumbai and I am glad finally you get to know about us!!!

Mr.Robert: Yes and I have decided that I am going to personally suggest your fashion house name for the upcoming International Fashion Week...So be ready for it and I am sure your fashion house will be selected for finale also...

Manik: That's really so sweet of you Mr.Robert...Thank you very much...

Mr.Robert: You are welcome...

Then Manik show the files and Mr.Robert sign the deal...Then Mr.Robert takes a leave so Mr.Singhania goes with him to send him off...Manik was feeling so overwhelmed as he never expect his fashion house will get the opportunity to shine worldwide now...Manik was busy in his own world and then when he turn towards the conference table he was all shocked to witness Nandini slapping Harshad and it was so powerful that in pain Harshad put his hand on his face...Then when Harshad comes out of the shock he was about to react toward Nandini...

Harshad: How dare you slap me!!!

By saying this Harshad was about to slap Nandini back but then Manik comes hold his hand and push him back that he fell down...

Manik: Don't you dare Harshad!!! Then no want will able to stop me from killing you!

Then Harshad stand up...

Nandini: This slap is not for stealing our design but for playing with my friend's emotion!!!

Nandini said in angry tone...Even Manik was stunned to see angry avatar of Nandini...

Harshad: So what...You should be happy I didn't play with your emotion right!!!

Nandini: How could you be so insensitive...Just for the design you have broken Sujatha's heart and you are not even feeling any guilty about it...

Manik: Nandini all this are beyond his understanding so no use of explaining it to him...Anyway by cracking this deal itself we have already defeat him so badly Nandini...In fact I guess very soon he need to celebrate closing ceremony of his fashion house...

Harshad: Manik!!!

Harshad hold Manik's collar in anger but Manik smirked at him...

Manik: Okay now for your kind information this textile belongs to Mr.Singhania and he is more like my uncle... So if he sees you holding my collar...Do you think he will only witness it...Nope he will call the police immediately even if I resist!!! So do you want to go jail Harshad!!!

Nandini: You are right Manik...This kind of people should be in jail only!!!

With that name of jail Harshad freak out and takes his hand from Manik's collar...Manik adjusts his collar with full of attitude in front of Harshad!

Manik: What didn't you say before this that I should get ready to lose my position right...Now look at me I am all ready to shine worldwide now and that happen because you stole my design...So that's why I am giving you this chance!!!