CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 60

CONFERENCE ROOM

Nandini get shock when Manik announce it and she comes out of the shock zone when everyone claps their hands for her...

Manik: You all know that we get the chance to participate in this competition because of Nandini so the best person to be the Junior Head is Nandini and she will be your team leader as well for the upcoming competition...

Zaki: Great sir...

Manik: Okey the meeting is over and you all can go back to your cabin.

All goes back but Nandini still sitting in her seat and was thinking about something...

Manik goes and sit beside her...He place his arm around Nandini's shoulder and ask...

Manik: Nandini kya hua?

Nandini: Nothing!

Manik: Aren't you happy with my surprise?

Nandini: I am very happy that you make the junior head but why you didn't choose Sujatha or Zaki for the posting as they are superior then me...

Manik: Superior by months only Nandini and I clearly mention right that I choose based on the contribution and achievement so no more argument in this...

Nandini: Okey!

Manik: Good...

Nandini again start thinking something...

Manik: Now what are you thinking about?

Nandini: What if they feel bad about me being their team leader...

Manik: Oh god what kind of girl you are???

Nandini: Matlab?

Manik: First time I am seeing someone getting worried rather than getting happy after getting promotion.

Nandini: Manik they are my friends not just colleague

Manik: Exactly...if they are your true friends na then they will be definitely happy with your promotion not feels bad about it...So just relax...

Nandini: Okey...

*****

CANTEEN

Its lunch time, Nandini sitting alone she was not in the mood of eating the lunch because ZaHa and Sujatha went somewhere without even inform anything to Nandini...

Nandini mind talk: Aiyappa this is the first time I am sitting alone during lunch time...Are they not happy with me become the junior head?

All of sudden all three enter the canteen and say...

All three: Surprise!!

Soha give a bouquet to Nandini and say...

Soha: Congratulation Nandini...we all are so happy and proud of your achievement...

Nandini: Thank you

Nandini become happy and takes the bouquet happily...

Sujatha: we want to celebrate it so I went out to buy KFC for us and since it's a surprise so we didn't inform you...sorry...

Nandini: Its okey...

Sujatha put the KFC bags on the table...

Zaki: Congrats Nandini...

HE give a congratulation card to Nandini...

Nandini: Aww thank you so much guys and I am really surprised...You all my real friends and I am very lucky to have you all as my friend...