CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

CITY HOSPITAL

Manik: Who ask you to hug me in front of everyone so now face the outcome!

Nandini: I am sorry Manik as I was so depressed...

Manik: No that's alright...I can understand.

Nandini: But I can't understand!

Manik: What?

Nandini: when you can help so many people then why did you shout at me for helping a little puppy.

Manik: Wow great question Nandini! Seriously!(Manik claps his hand)...how you always don't fail to surprise me?

Nandini: Manik...answer me na!

Manik: Nandini I help people but I didn't put myself in danger like you to help.

Nandini: That moment I didn't realise that it will risk my life as I feel it's more important to save the puppy.

Manik remember back his encounter with puppy and a boy in the park yesterday...

Manik: You know what Nandini let's forgot about the puppy and focus on your amms now.

Nandini: Okay!... Manik, I will not able to come to fashion house tomorrow as I need to be with...

Manik: I know Nandini and don't worry about that...

When about to open the room , Nandini stops Manik...

Nandini: Manik you can go home as I can take care of amms.

Manik: No Nandini I will be here with you.

Nandini: Manik amms is alright now so don't worry...you go back fresh up and take rest. See you look so tired...

Manik: But...

Nandini:Okay... If anything then I will call you first! Happy!

Manik: Okay and let me inform amms before go back.

With that both of them goes back in...

Amms: So what did the doctor tell...

Nandini: Amms it's nothing just your blood glucose level go low and that why you faint...

Manik: Yeah amms so eat properly and take rest...you will be perfectly fine.

Amms: Thanks beta.

Manik: Okay Amms I will take a leave first and if anything please contact me.

Amms: Sure beta and have a safe journey home.

Manik: thanks amms.

Manik leave from there...

Amms: Bahut accha ladka yeh Manik!

Nandini: Ji amms in fact he has a very big heart amms. He pays the treatment of all the children with cancer over here.

Amms: Wow I hope god always bless him...

Nandini: Yeah!

Amms: Nandini did you eat something!

Nandini: No amms!

Amms: Come on kanna it's getting late go eat something in the hospital canteen.

Nandini: Amms you always care about me but you didn't care about yourself right.

Amms: No Nandu! Who say that...

Nandini: Amms I am 22years old not a kid anymore... you didn't eat anything right that night when I was not able to come home and I am sure you wouldn't ate anything next day morning also until I come back home right?...