CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 63

Manik: Nandini close your eyes and just think about our moments together...Trust me it will not painful...

Nandini closes her eyes and think about their moment and after some time Manik said...

Manik: Done...

Nandini: Wow Manik when did you remove it...I didn't feel pain at all...

Nandini happily open her eyes and get shock seeing her right leg...

Nandini: Manik yeh kya hai?

Manik: Nandini it's called bandage...

Nandini: It was so tiny glass on my right foot and you had bandage my whole right leg..

Manik: Not whole leg Nandini its just from foot to shin only...

Nandini: ONLY?

Manik: Yeah...

Nandini: Now how will I go for dinner with this bandage...

Manik: Don't worry about that...dinner will come here...

Nandini: okay...

Manik order the dinner and they enjoy eating the dinner together...

After dinner,

Nandini: Manik I need to go back to my room to get...

Before Nandini complete it Manik interrupt...

Manik: Nandini don't you dare stay away from me anymore!

Nandini: Arrey I need my balloon na that's why I need to go that room to take it...

Manik: Alright I will get it for you...

Manik goes and get it for her...Nandini happily takes it and keep it her side...

Manik: So you have forgiven me!

Nandini: Yes but promise me that you won't say those words again!

Manik: Promise that I will never in my dream use those words anymore!!!

Nandini immediately hug him and say...

Nandini: Manik this should be our first and last fight...I don't want to stay away from you...

Manik: Okay and that stay away plan was yours not mine...

Nandini: What you mean by mine...You force me to do so...like seriously Manik...

Before Nandini continue Manik seal his lip on hers...Nandini become quite and lost in the moment...After sometime he break the kiss and say...

Manik: So next time if you start to fight I know how to shut you...

Nandini: Okay and let's sleep now tomorrow I need to wake up early morning...

******

NEXT DAY

Nandini and Sujatha already get ready and was waiting for Soha to finish her make up...

HOTEL HALL

Pandit: Good Morning everyone...I am Pandit Trilok Chaurasea and I am here to guide you to become a successful Designer!!! Okay so let's start with knowing some basic skills that a designer should possess...

All four enter the hall and Pandit stop them...

Pandit: You four stop there...

Soha: WHY?