CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38

PARTY HALL

Nandini and Navya come to other side of the party hall...

Navya: Nandini let's sit over here...

Then they settle down in the one of the table...

Nandini: We all can sit together and talk also right...

Navya: But Cabir want to talk with Manik alone...

Nandini: Oh okay...

Nandini check her watch...Navya understand it...

Navya: Don't worry only for half an hour then you can sit with your MANIK...

Nandini smiles as Navya understand it without even she said it out...

Navya: First tell me did you design your dress is it?

Nandini: No Manik design this dress for me...

Navya: Wow Manik specially design the dress for you...

Nandini: Yes...

Navya: The dress is so beautiful and the colour really suite you Nandini...

All of sudden Harshad comes to their table...

Harshad: Yes your friend is right...you look drop dead gorgeous in this red dress...

Harshad said looking at Nandini...

Nandini: Excuse me!

Navya: Do we know you?

Harshad: No but we can know each other now as you two are all alone in this party so can I join you girls...

Nandini was about to reject it politely but before she could do so Navya reject it...

Navya: Actually we are not alone and our "possessive boyfriends" are waiting over there for us so I think it is not safe for you to sit here...

Harshad: REALLY...then carry on girls...

Harshad goes from there...

Nandini: When Cabir become possessive boyfriend Navya?

Navya: Actually Cabir is cool type but yours is definitely a possessive type...

Nandini: No Navya...

Navya: Really...if Manik has heard what that guy just told you then I am sure that guy would have got a nice punch by now...

Nandini: No Manik will not do like that and all...(after a pause...) Will he?

Navya: Didn't you see just now he is not ready to leave your hand even for a second so I am sure he will...

PARTY HALL

Manik comes back to where Cabir is sitting with empty hand...

Cabir: Where is my drink?

Then Manik realised because of that Harshad he had forgotten to get the drinks also...

Manik: Wo...Right now I have no mood to drink a plain water also...

Cabir: So without asking me you have included me in your "Strike without Drink" is it?

Manik: Cabir not now as my mood is already off because of that stupid Harshad...

Cabir: What that jerk is here is it?

Manik: Yes...

With that Manik tell Cabir about his encounter with Harshad at the drink area...