CHAPTER 26

Please do tell me how is the update...

MANIK MALOHTRA CABIN

Nandini enter Manik's cabin angrily...Manik smiles looking at her angry face! These irritate Nandini even more!

Nandini: Manik stop smiling!

Manik: I don't understand first you complain that I rarely smile and now when I am smiling you ask me to stop!

Nandini: Manik don't change the topic! Just to make me come here you threaten Sujatha to dismiss her...like seriously!

Manik: What to do... you didn't leave me any other option right!

Nandini: What you mean no option...I clearly tell you right that I don't want to come to your cabin!

Manik: Miss Murthy FYI(for your information) I am your boss so if I call you to my cabin then you must be here!

Nandini: Right! I am so sorry Mr.Molahtra...Now that I am here so tell me why you call me!

Manik: I will tell you...but first take your sit!

Nandini: No I will stand!

Manik: Well then it's an order for you to sit!

Nandini: Fine! (Nandini sit on the chair angrily)

Manik: Now close your eyes...take few deep breaths to calm yourself!

Nandini: Seriously!

Manik: Yes! See I am fast learner right! I just learn today and now I am teaching others too!

Nandini get angry!

Nandini: Manik you make me so angry...

Nandini said by making cute angry face...Manik smiles again seeing Nandini...

Manik: Look at you! I mean you look so cute even when you get angry.

Nandini:Manik you the first person who make me realised that Nandini Murthy can get angry and too again and again on the same person!

Manik: Accha thanks for the compliment but now do as I say because it's an order too!

Nandini: Aiyappa! Why he is like this first make me angry and now ordering me to calm down!

Nandini say by looking upwards...

Manik: You can complain about me to your aiyappa later...Now take few deep breaths

Nandini closes her eyes and she takes few deep breaths...

Nandini: Done!

Manik: Okay now listen to me!

Nandini: Okay!

Manik: Nandini try to understand my point...this world is full of cruel people and everyone is not innocent like you so what if after coming back here Tara try to give you more trouble!

Nandini calms down with Manik's concern for her!

Nandini: But Manik you know about me right! I can't even see a street puppy in pain and that's how I landed myself in the middle of the road that day!

Manik: I know you can't see anyone in pain but I can't see you in pain damit! So I can't take risk by bringing Tara back!

Nandini: But Manik she lost her job that too because of me and I really feel guity about it and I will keep on feel bad until Tara is back on her job

Manik: See that's why I call you here! You won't stop until Tara's matter is sorted right!

Nandini: Yes!