CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

MANU FASHION HOUSE - JUNIOR DESIGNER'S CABIN

Tara enters the room pretending talking with someone in phone.

Tara: Yes Natasha I will inform them. Don't worry.

This attracts Nandini and Zaki's attention. Tara goes to Zaki's table.

Tara: Zaki you need to be earlier in the Mr.Mehta's company.

Zaki: Okay! Let's go Sweety.

Tara: No! I mean Manik sir only asks you to be earlier there with the design and Nandini need to meet Natasha now in conference room.

Nandini: But why I need to meet her.

Tara: Nandini she is our senior so maybe she want to give you some piece of advice or tips on how to do the presentation.

Zaki: You okay right. I mean you can come yourself right or should I wait.

Nandini: No Zaki I am okay, you go ahead as sir asks you to be earlier over there.

With that, Zaki leave Manu Fashion House and Nandini goes to conference room.

MANU FASHION HOUSE - CONFERENCE ROOM

After 20 minutes Aman enter the conference room and he saw Nandini over there.

Aman: Nandini what are you doing over here.

Nandini: Actually waiting for Natasha as she wants to meet me before I go to Mr. Mehta's company.

Aman: But Natasha is on off today so you can only meet her tomorrow.

Nandini: Okay thanks for informing.

Aman: Okay all the best for your first presentation.

Nandini: Thanks. Where is Manik Sir.

Aman: Actually Manik sir is not coming fashion house today as he is going directly to the Mr.Mehta's company.

Nandini: Okay Aman.

With that Nandini goes back to her cabin.

MANU FASHION HOUSE- JUNIOR DESIGNER'S CABIN

Nandini: Tara! Aman said Natasha is on off today then how could she tell you that she want to meet me.

Tara: Nandini after talking to me in phone maybe Natasha could have gets stuck somewhere and she couldn't make it to fashion house.

Nandini: Okay.

Nandini goes back to her table as she only plan to leave fashion house at 11am as the presentation in Mr.Mehta's company is at 3pm only and it will not take more than 2 hours to reach there.

After the time is nearing 11am, Nandini pack her bag and she was about to leave but Tara interrupt her.

Tara: Nandini I know we didn't talk with each other properly before and I don't know what others tell you about me but today I really want to wish you best of luck for your very first presentation for Manu Fashion House.

Nandini: That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much Tara.

With that Nandini leave her cabin and Tara continues her self talk...

Tara: You will leave the fashion house Nandini but you will not make it up to Mr.Mehta's company.

*****

MANU FASHION HOUSE - CARK PARK AREA

When Nandini reach near her car and unlock her car she accidentally drops the car key down just beside her front car tyre and when she bends down to take the key she saw her car tyre was so flat.