CHAPTER 42 B

CHAPTER 42 B

CONFERENCE ROOM

Nandini enter the room and Sujatha is already there with the design...

Nandini: Hey Sujatha! You are ready right!

Sujatha: Ready for what Nandini?

Nandini: Voh...Manik want us to present the design in front of him today...

Sujatha: WHAT? I didn't know about it...

Sujatha get nervous...

Nandini: Arey why are you getting nervous...We are just going to present it in front of Manik only...

Sujatha: Actually I get even more nervous to present it in front of Manik Sir compare to in front of client...

The next moment Manik enter the room and they stop their conversation...

Manik: Okay first show me the design which is sketched for the presentation...

Sujatha hands over the design to Manik...Manik have a look at it...

Manik: Perfect...so now I want both of you to present the design in front of me...

Sujatha: Okay sir...

With that Nandini and Sujatha goes in front and Manik sit on the chair...Nandini explain her part excellently while Sujatha also present her part nicely but she used a lot of hindi words in her presentation...Nandini and Sujatha didn't realise it but Manik notice it...

Manik: Excellent...Superb...outstanding...

Manik said it while goes in front...

Sujatha: Thank you sir...

Manik: Sujatha do you think Mr.Robert will understand your presentation?

Sujatha: Ji Sir...I mean why he won't understand it sir?

Manik get angry...

Manik: Great so you yourself don't realise what you are presenting! Nandini even you didn't realise it?

Nandini: Why what is wrong in her presentation Manik?

Manik: She is using hindi words in her presentation Nandini...If this is how you going to present in front of Mr.Robert then hogaya our chance to crack the deal...

Sujatha: I am sorry sir I didn't realised it...

Manik: What should I do with your sorry? Do you know our competitor is waiting for the chance to defeat us and with this kind of presentation we will make it easy for him!

Manik said in angry tone and Sujatha get even more scared...Nandini notice it...

Nandini: Relax Manik...You know right normally our client are local so that why it becomes our habit to mix hindi and English in our presentation...Don't worry for this presentation we will make sure we only use English!

With Nandini's word Manik calm down a bit...

Sujatha: Ji Sir...I won't use hindi anymore while presenting any presentation in my life sir...

Manik: Okay fine...I want both of you to do some studies and know more about the design so that on that day if Mr.Robert asked you guys anything you will able to answer it...

Nandini: Okay Manik we will...

Sujatha: Yes sir

Manik: Okay...On Wednesday I want both of you to be there before 10am and don't forget to wear formal dress because you guys will be representing Manu Fashion House over there...