CHAPTER 43 A

CHAPTER 43 A

SINGHANIA TEXTILE CONFERENCE ROOM

Mr.Robert: Okay since Mr.Saxena was earlier so we will start with Saxena Fashion House Design presentation first!

With that Harshad's designer goes in front to present their fashion house design...The moment he place the design in front for everyone's view...Manik, Nandini and Sujatha get shocked to see the design as it was the same design prepared by Manu Fashion House for the presentation...

Before they could come out of the shock Harshad's designer had started the presentation...Then Manik stands up in anger and shout at Harshad who was sitting opposite to Manik...

Manik: What the hell is this Harshad...How dare you steal my fashion house design!!!

Harshad: What are you saying Mr.Manik Malohtra? I mean you can't just blame me like this!

Nandini mind talk: Aiyappa what is happening?

Harshad show a face like he doesn't understand what Manik is saying and that irritates Manik more!

Manik: Stop faking in front of me Harshad!

By saying this Manik throw the file which is near him on Harshad...Harshad fake to be in pain...

Mr.Robert: Mr.Molahtra don't you know how to behave in an official meetings?

Singhania: Calm down Manik...

Manik still standing there angrily glaring at Harshad...Nandini try to make Manik sit by pulling his hand but in vain...

Mr.Robert: Mr.Malohtra you are interrupting the presentation halfway so let's finish it first or else I am leaving!

Robert said strictly...Manik was about to say something but Mr.Singhania interrupts him...

Mr.Singhania: Manik you know right I trust you so let talk about it after presentation please!

Manik: Fine just for you Mr.Singhania I will wait...

With that Manik takes his sit but his anger is not reducing at all and he was giving "I will kill you now" look to Harshad while Harshad giving the look as a bechara in front of everyone...Nandini was sitting beside Manik so to calm him down she put her hand on Manik's hand...With that Manik turn towards Nandini and Nandini gives him "Everything will be alright" look...Then Manik gives " How will all be alright" look to Nandini...Harshad's designer continue the presentation and to everyone's shock indeed Harshad's designer present the design so well...

The moment Harshad's designer finish it...Mr.Robert claps his hand as he was impressed with the design and also the presentation...

Mr.Robert: So Mr.Malohtra what were you saying just now?

Manik: Mr.Robert that design belongs to our fashion house!!!

By saying this Manik takes Manu Fashion House design and show it to Robert...Harshad interfere in between...

Harshad: Mr.Robert now do you understand why I send my design online to you two days before the presentation!

Mr.Robert: Yes now I understand Mr.Saxena...Mr.Malohtra what is the need to stole the design from Saxena Fashion House?

Manik was shocked to hear this from Mr.Robert...

Nandini: Sir the design was made by me and Sujatha...

Sujatha: We spend around two week on this design and you are saying we stole the design...

Manik: Look we are number one fashion house in Mumbai so definitely jerk like this only will try to steal our work so you have to believe us not him...