CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

IN A ROAD - NEAR JUNGLE

Nandini: Manik why don't you call someone to help us.

Manik: I would love to but there is no network over here.

Nandini: What no network then how would I inform Amms that I will only reach home tomorrow morning.

Manik: Relax! Okay let's walk inside and see whether we get network over there or not.

Nandini: Okay

They were walking in the jungle for around 20 minutes...

Manik: Nandini looks like this whole area no network.

Nandini: But Amms will get worried if I didn't inform her.

Manik: Acha why only Amms your parents won't get worried.

Nandini: Why will they get worried as they are always with me!

Manik: Always with you?

Nandini: Yeah! Look up in the sky did you see those stars.

Manik: Yes!

Nandini: See they are always with me! (She said happily!)

Manik get emotional with that as he never thought that the parent that Nandini wants to make happy and proud actually no more.

Manik: I am sorry Nandini I didn't know that...

Nandini: No that's alright Manik. Actually my parents pass away in a car accident when I was 10 and after that my amms take care of me and love me so much until I didn't miss my parent much but yes I need to be successful for them.

Manik: I am sure that your parent will be already happy and proud to have you as their daughter.

With that Nandini sit under a tree and Manik also sit beside her. Nandini saw heart shape mark and names written it on the tree and then she started to talk about her parent's love story.

Nandini: Actually my parent loves each other since school time and then after college they get married. My amms always say that their love is true love as when they were alive also always together and even leave the world together as nothing can separate them.

Manik: True love?

Nandini: Yes true love!

Manik: You really believe that such love exists.

Nandini: Of course exists like my parents love story and how about your parent love story Manik.

Manik: You know what actually because of them I don't believe in such love.

Nandini: Why what happen.

Manik: My mom married my dad only for money and when I was 14 years old they got divorced. After that my dad goes overseas and he gets busy with work over there. My mom married another guy for money five years ago and I am sure she would be happy with her new life now.

Nandini: I am sorry Manik. I know your parent complicated life would have hurt you so much right.

Manik: At first it was so hurting but with time I got used to it.

Nandini: But Manik just because your parent life does not have love that does not mean love does not exist.

Manik: I hope so.

Nandini: Believe me one day there will be one girl that only love you for what you are not your money and that day you will realise that true love does exist.