CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 64 - LAST CHAPTER

TWO WEEK BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK

MANIK CABIN

Manik is in phone conversation with someone while Nandini is checking the quality of the dresses which just arrive...

Manik: What? How could you step back at last moment!

Guy: We are sorry to say we can't sponsor your fashion house for International Fashion Week as we get a info from someone saying MANU FASHION HOUSE have high possibility to loss the contest...

Manik: How could you simply believe someone like that...

Guy: Sorry we can't take the risk...

The guy cut the call...

Nandini: What happen Manik?

Manik: The sponsor back off and I don't know how will we find a new sponsor in short duration of time...

Nandini: Don't worry Manik we will figure out something...

Manik: I hope so...

Nandini goes out thinking of trying something to get sponsor...

After few hours, Manik phone was ringing...It was Nyonika's call...

Manik: Like How could you be always calling me when something bad happen to me!!!

Nyonika: Manik don't worry I am calling you to help you...You urgently need a sponsor right...

Manik: Yeah...wait how did you know I need sponsor...Let me guess you must be the want who make my sponsor back off right...

Nyonika: Well think whatever you want but I can arrange a sponsor for you...

Manik: Listen I don't need any sponsor from you...Just stay away from my life...

Nyonika: Come on Manik this fashion house is your dream right so you won't loss such a big chance to participant in International Fashion Week for that Nandini right...Just leave her and agree to marry the girl I choose and I will make sure you get your sponsor...

Manik: Do you really think I will leave Nandini for fashion house...If you think so then you are highly mistaken NYONIKA...Of course to make fashion house worldwide famous is my dream but then Nandini is my life...Don't ever think you can separate Nandini from me by your cheap tricks...

Saying this Manik throw his phone on the floor...It break into pieces...At the same time Nandini and Cabir open the door...

Cabir: cool down Manik...

Manik: Do you know what that nyonika tell me...She ask me to leave Nandini for sponsor...I don't why she is so desperate to separate Nandini from me...

Cabir: Wait...how did she know that you and Nandini in relationship at first place...

Manik tell him how Nyonika comes to fashion house with marriage proposal for him and get to know Manik is in relationship with Nandini...He also tell him how Nyonika execute number of plans to separate them...

Cabir: Oh so even the sponsor back off also because of her is it?

Manik: Yes!

Cabir: Did you try to find for sponsor?

Manik: I am trying to find Cabir...

Cabir: Wow you are trying to find sponsor from everywhere but you have forgotten to ask your best friend right...

Manik: Woh I didn't think of it...

Cabir: Thank god at least my sister Nandini remember me...

Nandini: Manik we can't get another sponsor in this short period of time right that's why I call Cabir for help...