CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

DHRUV'S MANSION- SWIMMING POOL AREA

With that Nandini and Navya when inside and that paper end up landing on Manik's face who was sitting near the swimming pool with Cabir...

Manik: What the hell is this! Is there any kids staying over here.

Cabir: Kids! I don't think so.

With that, Manik look at the paper and he was amazed and surprised with what he saw.

Cabir: Wow, looks like someone get a love letter.

Manik: Impressive.In fact, beautiful.

Cabir: What is impressive and beautiful! ( Manik show Cabir the design in the paper.) Wow, I thought it's difficult to impressive The Manik Malohtra but you simply get impressed by a sketch on a paper.

Manik: Cabir this is not simply a sketch on paper.

Cabir: Okay! A design on a paper.

Manik: (Manik smiles as Cabir still does not understand the value of the paper.) Cabir, who ever done this sketch right definitely have the talent to become a famous fashion designer.

Cabir: So that mean I am not wrong that indeed it's a love letter to you.

Manik: Cabirrr!

Cabir: Okay let go get some sleep.

With that both Manik and Cabir when back to their respective rooms and Manik keep the design safely into his bag.

DHRUV'S MANSION - NANDINI'S ROOM

Navya: Once again I am very sorry Nandini for letting your design fly.

Nandini: It's okay Navya. Actually the design which flies away was my favourite design but don't worry I have a copy of the design with me in house.

Navya: Really! Then I am feeling a bit okay now.

Nandini: Okay let's sleep Navya!

Navya: Nandu, I forgot to ask you. Did you say thank you to Manik!

Nandini: He doesn't deserve my thank you. (By saying this Nandini explain what happen when she went to give bag to Manik)

Navya: What is happening with you Nandini. I send you to meet him so that you guys will end your fight and become friend but you again fought with him.

Nandini: You know Navya, until yesterday I have not been so angry with anybody in my life and in fact I didn't even know that Nandini Murthy can get angry.

Navya: That is exactly what I am asking you. Do you remember, during school time our senior pours water on us and even I was so angry with them and wanted take revenge on them but you stop me by saying If we do the same thing then what will be the different between us and them'.

Nandini: Yes I remember that Navya.

Navya: Then why you forget your own lesson.

Nandini become quite as she does not have answer to tell Navya as she herself don't understand why Manik's word actually affect her so much.

Navya: Please Nandini atleast for me don't fight with him again. Just think how Cabir and I will feel when Cabir's best friend and my best friend fighting like a kid.

Nandini: Okay Navya.I will try.

Navya: Don't just try! In fact, don't fight with him and it's just for another five day only.