CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

FASHION HOUSE- Wednesday - 3 MORE DAY FOR THE PARTY

Manik and Nandini enter into fashion house...Just before Nandini goes to her cabin Manik stop her by holding her hand...

Manik: Nandini you are completely fine right?

Nandini: Yes Manik!

Manik: If you feel not well then tell me I will cancel the meeting today as the real presentation is on next week Wednesday only and we still have time...

Nandini: Manik I am perfectly fine...

Manik: Okay then see you in the meeting at sharp 10am...

Nandini: Okay Manik...

JUNOR DESINGER CABIN

Manik goes to his cabin while Nandini enter her cabin and there was only Sujatha over there...

Sujatha: Nandini why were you absent yesterday?

Nandini: Actually I was having fever yesterday and that's why couldn't come but now I am fine...

Sujatha: Thank god you are fine Nandini as I was wondering how I will show the design to Manik sir alone if today also you were absent...

When Manik's name was mentioned by Sujatha...Nandini remember back all the incident happens yesterday from the bone cracking hug to the morning incident how she wakes up hugging Manik instead of bolster...

Sujatha: Ye tum itna blush kyu kar rahi ho?

Nandini: Wo...wo...kuch bhi to nahi...

Sujatha: Nandini did I miss out something? Ek minute yesterday Manik sir was not here so that mean he was with you...

Nandini smiles in agreeing to Sujatha...

Sujatha: Okay so now tell me...how is TLC?

Nandini: What?

Sujatha: Arey I mean how is his tender, love and care?

Nandini: Wo...

Sujatha: Wo kya Nandu?

Nandini: Sujatha bas...remember now we should focus on the meeting as in one hour we have to be in the conference room...

Sujatha: Oh yes I really hope our design will be get selected yaar...

Nandini: I don't care whether he choose our design or not but we should crack this deal...

*****

MANIK CABIN

Manik was talking with Natasha regarding Nandini's dress...

Manik: Natasha I want the dress to be ready by Saturday afternoon...

Natasha: OKey Manik I will make sure it will be ready by then...

Manik: and also make sure Nandini didn't get any hint about it...

Natasha: No worries Manik...she will not get to know about it until you yourself tell her...

Manik: Thank you Natasha...

Natasha: That's alright Manik...

*****

CONFERENCE ROOM- 10am

All were already in and Manik enter the room and the first person he looked was Nandini...He realised Nandini was wrapping her arms around her body and was looking as she was shivering...