CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 47

DESIGNER ROOM

Manik: Nandini just now I get the call and officially our fashion house is number one again!

Nandini: Wow that's great news Manik!

By saying this Nandini hug Manik...Manik too hug her...Then Manik break the hug...

Manik: So what were you doing here alone?

Then Nandini realised her sketch book was open so she quickly turn and close it...

Nandini mind talk: Aiyappa I hope he didn't see anything as this is new year surprise!

Nandini's this act confuses him and he asked her...

Manik: Nandini what happen why are you freaking out?

Nandini: Actually was trying to sketch some new design...

Manik: What design?

Nandini: Leave that na nothing important...

Nandini said while encircle her arms around his neck...

Manik: Really...

Nandini: Yeah!

Manik: Okie and what were you trying to do in the morning?

Nandini: Morning? I didn't do anything...

Manik placed his hand on her waist and yanked her closer...

Manik: Nandini don't try to act smart with me!

Nandini: Don't you know Nandini Murthy is already smart!

Manik: Accha...So you want me to shut your smartness...

By saying this Manik start moving his hand on her bare back as Nandini was wearing backless blouse...Nandini shiver with his touch...

Manik: Morning you were try to make me jealous right by smiling at Zaki more?

Nandini open her eyes widely thinking how does he know it...Manik start to traces her lip with his thumb making her go numb...

Manik: Kuch toh bolo Nandu!

Nandini: Voh...

Then he runs his finger on her cheek making Nandini difficult to talk...Then somehow she manages to say...

Nandini: How will I talk Manik when you are...

Before Nandini complete the sentence Manik understand it and he say...

Manik: Acha! But I haven start anything yet...

By saying this Manik reach closer to her cheek and brushes his nose over her chubby cheeks...then slowly he starts pecking her cheek too...

Nandini: Manik anyone would come here!

Manik: Shhh!

Manik put his finger on her lip...

Manik: Nandini please don't spoil it!

Manik bent down and start to traces his lip on her cheek and then moves to her ear lobe and kiss her there...Nandini tightens her grip on him as she was feeling weak at her knee with Manik's sweet torture...Manik moves his lip in the crook of Nandini's neck and start kissing her softly...Then all of sudden Manik's phone ring but Manik was not in the mood to attend it but Nandini comes back to sense with the phone ringing sound...

Nandini: Manik your phone is ringing!

Manik: Let it ring!

By saying this Manik kiss her shoulder...