CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

DHRUV'S MANSION

As Manik can't see Cabir so upset so Manik decided to talk with Nandini as he doesn't want CaVya fight because of him.At the same time, Nandini also thinks since Navya don't want her to talk with Cabir so she decided to talk with Manik as even she does not want CaVya to fight because of her.

With that, both Manik and Nandini walks towards each other room. They were so lost in their own thought that they didn't realised they were about to collide with each other.They come back to senses when Nandini directly hit on Manik's chest and say ouch.

Manik: What the hell is this? Don't you have eyes!

Nandini: Don't you think that even I can ask you same question.

Manik: Listen I am not here to fight with you.

Nandini: Even I am not here to fight with you.

Manik: Good! (Manik was thinking how to start but Nandini interrupt him)

Nandini: Actually cabir and Navya fought with each other because of us and I don't want them to fight because of us. ( Manik feel relieved that Nandini have speak out what he about to say)

Manik: Even I feel the same so let's do one thing.

Nandini: What?

Manik: Let's keep our fight away and let's performs together tomorrow for them.

Nandini: Wow great idea! When they saw us perform then definitely even they stop their fight and will perform.

Manik: Of course my ideas always great unlike yours standing on middle of the road to help dogs.

Nandini: See! You are the want starting the fight all over again.

Manik: Okay I won't. So it's a deal! (Manik extend his hand towards Nandini)

Nandini: Yes it's a deal. (Nandini shakes hand with Manik)

With that both of them when back to their respective rooms and all this conservation was clearly observed by CaVya.They were happy.

Navya: Cabir our plan work.

Cabir: Yes attack your best friends at their weak point will always work and in our case both of them have same weak point...

Navya: That's do anything for their friends but Cabir that's not their weak point in fact that's their best point.

Cabir: Yes, Indeed we are lucky to have them as our friends.

DHRUV'S MANSION- THE HALL

FRIDAY- SANGEET CEROMONY

It was about time to start the sangeet ceremony and the hall was full of people.

Alia: Wow Navya, all the lightings and stage decoration are impressive.

Navya: Thank you Alia. Actually it's my responsible to make your marriage arrangement special and memorable.

Alia: That's so sweet of you Navya.

Cabir: So what are we waiting for let's start the sangeet.

Suddenly all the lights when off and then the stage light were on and a guy comes with mike welcoming everyone and introduce himself as host of the day.

DHRUV'S MANSION- THE STAGE

Abhimanyu: Hi Alia and Dhruv! I am sure you both must be shocked to see me how Abhi from London suddenly on this stage. Actually I came yesterday very late night so decided to surprise you both on stage.