CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36

NANDINI HOUSE

Manik reach Nandini's house and was ringing her house bell...After few minutes Nandini comes and open the door...

Nandini: Manik tum yahan!!!

Manik feel relieved after seeing her one piece and standing in front of him...Without saying anything Manik pull Nandini into bone cracking hug...Nandini was stunned with the sudden hug but then she hug him back...

Then Manik realised Nandini's body is quite warm...He immediately breaks the hug and touch her forehead and her face...

Manik: Nandini looks like you have fever and where the hell is your phone?

Nandini: Phone?

Manik: You know what I have been calling you zillion times and why the hell your phone is switched off...

Nandini: Manik the phone is not with me and I think I have left it in designer room yesterday...

Manik: That day you were lecturing me right and now look at you being so careless left your phone in fashion house!!!

Manik said in angry tone...

Nandini: but Manik I didn't left it there intentionally na...

Manik: You know what I when through last one hour when your phone is unreachable and you were not in fashion house too...

Nandini: I am sorry Manik...

Manik again pull her into a hug but this time even stronger grip that Nandini feel pain as she was already weak due to fever...

Nandini: Manik it's paining...

Manik break the hug...

Manik: Then next time don't do this to me...

Nandini: Never...

Manik: Okay now come let's go to the clinic...

Nandini: Manik it's just a fever and it will reduce with panadol...

Then Nandini sneezed...

Nandini: Achhiii...

Manik: Now I get it why your amms didn't allow you to play in rain...

Nandini: But playing in the rain was fun...

Manik: Did you see where the fun had landed you so now come with me to the clinic...

Nandini: No I am not coming with you to clinic...

Manik: So you have decided!

Nandini: YES!

Manik: Fine then don't blame me...

Nandini: Blame you Manik for what?

Manik: For this...

Manik lift Nandini in his arms...

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: When I tell you nicely you don't understand right so now I am kidnapping you to the clinic...

Nandini: Manik I told you right I don't wanna go clinic...

Manik didn't listen to Nandini and he brought her to the car...After making her sit in the car they went to the nearest clinic from there...

After seeing the doctor they come back to Nandini's house...

Nandini comes in and sit on the sofa...Manik too sit beside her...Nandini was busy counting the number of medicine she needs to take after her lunch...