CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 41

ON THE WAY

Manik holds Nandini's hand and drive the car so slowly...

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: Doesn't it obvious that I am driving...

Nandini: Really Manik but why are you driving the car at 40km/h...

Manik: Wo...Actually I am trying to follow the road speed limit you see! (Manik wink his eyes...Wink)

Nandini: Seriously!!! Manik the road speed limit is not 40km/h...

Manik: Yeah I know but with this speed we can spend more time alone right before going for the lunch...

Nandini: Manik we are already late and your friends must be waiting for us over there right!

Manik: Relax Nandini I know about my friend they even reach exam hall also late so I am very sure they must not even reached yet...

*****

THE RESTAURANT

All have already arrived there and they were waiting for Manik and Nandini...

Mukti: Yaar why are they taking so much time to arrive here?

Alia: Did you tell him the exact time?

Mukti: Yes and I have even sent the time in our whatsapp group also!

Dhruv: Okay let me call buddy and check where he is now...

Navya: If you want I can call Nandini and ask where they are!

Abhi: Arey chill guys I am sure they must be on the way only so let's just wait and see...

Mukti: Yeah I know but since I wake up late today so I didn't even ate my breakfast Abhi...

Abhi: Didn't I tell you at least eat something but you were stubborn right...

Mukti: Mujhe kya pata that after arriving at the restaurant also we will need to wait because of Manik and Nandini...

Alia: Exactly the main reason of this gathering are for them but they haven arrive yet!

Cabir: Chill guys I have a plan to get back at them for making us wait and I am sure you all will be happy with it too...

Mukti: Really kya plan hai Cabir...

Cabir: Wait and watch Mukti...

Then after few minutes, Manik and Nandini enter into the restaurant...Cabir notice that they are walking in holding their hands...So he immediately stand up and went to the centre of the restaurant... Manik and Nandini was busy talking and they are in their own world so they didn't notice Cabir...

Cabir: Good Afternoon everyone and I am sorry to disturb you all but I just want to tell you all that my best friend the Manik Malohtra is finally officially in a relationship with Nandini Murthy so everyone please give a big round of applause to the new couple in the town...

Manik and Nandini were stunned and become speechless with Cabir's sudden announcement and also everyone around them clapping their hands for them and looking at them as if they were a celebrity couple...Then Manik goes to Cabir angrily while Nandini try to hide her face by buried her face in Manik's chest...

Manik: What the hell are you doing Cabir?

Everyone is still staring at them...

Cabir: That's all everyone...You all can carry on with your lunch...