CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

MANIK CABIN- SATURDAY MORNING - 7 MORE DAY FOR THE PARTY

Manik is discussing with Natasha in his cabin...

Natasha: Manik I have sketch the dress based on how you want them so have a look at it...

Manik takes the sketch and he look at it...

Manik: Everything is fine but I want the dress in red colour Natasha...

Natasha: Okay will make it red...I didn't know that you can design a dress so well in fact it's awesome Manik...

Manik: Why not after all seeing you guys designing clothes for last five years right!

Natasha: But first time you yourself designing it so I am sure it is for someone special right?

Manik: What!!! No actually I just want to try designing that's all...

Natasha: Manik I know you since last five years and do you think you can hide it from me!

Manik: Okay fine...Yes this dress is for someone special...

Natasha: Aur that girl is Nandini right?

Manik: How did you know?

Natasha: I think most of us already know and you the want takes years to realise it...

Manik: I know and that's why I want to make it up by making a special day for her so Natasha please keep this dress thing as a secret as I don't want Nandini to know it...

Natasha: Okay it will be a secret between us Manik...

The next moment Nandini enter the cabin with files in her hand...

Nandini: Manik I need your signature on this papers...

Both Natasha and Manik were stunned with Nandini's sudden entry...Nandini noticed it...

Nandini: Kya hua...Why you guys seeing me like that?

Natasha quickly closes the design...

Natasha: Nothing!!! Manik I will complete the work and yes as soon as possible...

Manik: Yeah thanks Natasha...

With that, Natasha goes from there leaving Manik and Nandini alone...

Nandini: Manik what happen why you both just stop talking when I enter?

Manik: Woh actually I was telling her...

Nandini: Telling her?

Manik: Kuch nahi...it is a secret between me and my senior fashion designer...

Nandini: Secret? So you won't tell me?

Manik: Nandini it's a secret so how would I tell you...

Nandini: I am your designer too so why are you not sharing it with me?

Manik: Nandini try to understand if I can tell you then I would have tell you right!

Nandini: Fine! Please sign the papers...

Manik takes the paper and he signs it...

Manik: So you are angry with me now?

Nandini: No who am I to get angry with you...

Manik: Nandini it's not that I want to hide it!

Nandini just leave the room without saying anything...