CHAPTER 29

Please do tell me how is the update...

MANAN PHONE CONVERSATION CONTINUES...

Manik: So what are you doing now?

Nandini: Talking with you!

Manik: REALLY! I didn't know that...Einstein...I am asking before I call you!

Nandini: Oh...I was sketching something on my book...

Manik: What!!! tum ghar mei bi sirf design sketch karti hun...

Nandini: No Manik its just some random sketching and I do it as my hobby...

Manik: Hobby! Interesting...

Nandini: Yeah not like you so boring...

Manik: Excuse me! What you mean?

Nandini: When you are in fashion house you are always busy with work and even at home also thinking about work...

Manik: Kya karu fashion house was the only thing in my life before you came right so that's why I didn't get boring doing work...

Nandini: Actually it's not wrong to be a workaholic Manik and because of your dedication to work is what make our fashion house number one in Mumbai...

Manik: Now that's what increases my tension because it is easy to reach the top but to maintain the number one position is what difficult...

Nandini: Don't worry Manik we will always keep it number one...Hamesha...

Manik: Yeah now that I have my lucky charm with me so I don't need worry about it...

Nandini: Lucky charm?

Manik: Yes since you are my solution to my all problems so you my lucky charm right...like today you have help me to get rid of that Soha...

Nandini: Wow first shining star and now lucky charm...That mean now I must tell you who you are to me!

Manik: I know I am your Mr.Volcano right?

Nandini: Of course you are but you are my hero too...

Manik: Wow Hero!!! I mean since when?

Nandini: You are my hero when you select my design despite our fights...You are my hero when you give me lift when I needed it...you are my hero when you support me to do the presentation well ... You are my hero when you safe my amms life...You are my hero when I get to know you help so many cancer children...You are my hero when you throw Tara out just for me...you my hero when you arrange job for Tara just to make me feel better...

Before Nandini could continue...Manik interrupt her...

Manik: OMG Nandini...I just ask you a simple question since when and you are not stopping your list...

Nandini: Come on Manik...I am telling you all situation when I felt you are my hero...

Manik: Okay my lucky charm...I accept it that I am your hero...Anyway its better then Mr.Volcano...

Nandini: Yes...but still you are my Mr.Volcano too...

Manik: Okay so have you had your dinner already?

Nandini: What kind of question is this Manik...its 10pm so of course I had my dinner already...Wait that mean you haven eat your dinner right?

Manik: Yes haven eat my dinner yet as I was busy with work so didn't realise the time too...

Nandini: What? What kind of reason is this Manik? How could you forgot to take your dinner due to work...I am telling you go and eat your dinner now!!!