CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

NANDINI'S HOUSE

The moment Nandini enter the house she directly hug Amms.

Amms: Nandu kya hua? Is everything alright?

After breaking the hug Nandini talk...

Nandini: Of course Amms mujhe kya hua when Manik is with me.

Amms: Manik?

Nandini: My boss Amms. Manik is very nice boss anyone could have first he encourage me to do the presentation well and then he also give me lift when my car puncture.

Amms: Yes Nandu nowdays very rare to get boss like him.

Nandini: and yesterday night when I stuck in the jungle I really feel safe and protected with him Amms.

Amms: Time god Nandu yesterday you go with your boss as I can't imagine what would happen if you go there alone and you stuck like this in jungle.

Nandini: Yeah!

After that Nandini notice Mr.Mehta's file in her hand and she realised she forgotten why she hug Amms just now so she continue.

Nandini: Amms I am so happy as my presentation impress everyone and they choose our fashion house among the other fashion house in the competition.

Amms: Wow that's the best new for me kanna.

This time amms hug her lovingly and Nandini hug her back.

Amms: Remember this is just a starting and you will see more success in your life and aiyappa will be always with you to bless you.

Nandini: Accha but mere liye my Amms's blessing is even more important.

Amms: Of course kanna my blessing will be always with you even if I am no more.

Nandini: AMMS don't you ever think of leaving me alone in this world.

Amms: Relax Nandu I was just telling just like that and nothing else.

Nandini: Love you Amms.

Amms: Okay come let's eat lunch Nandu.

Nandini: Okay Amms.

*****

MANIK'S MANSION - DINING HALL-SATURDAY NIGHT...

Manik comes to his dining table and order the servant to bring food.

Then when hear sound like someone coming out from kitchen so he looks up and he was shocked seeing who was bringing the food.

Manik: Nandini tum yahan!

Nandini comes and place the food on the table and say...

Nandini: Of course I will be here where my love is!

Then,Nandini takes a small piece of paratha from the whole piece and start to feed Manik

While eating Manik asked Nandini...

Manik: Why are you doing this to me?

Nandini: What you mean by why Manik.

Manik: If you keep on showing me too much care then it will be difficult to live without it.

Nandini: Come on Manik as long as I am with you, you never need to live without it.

Manik: Will you be always showing me this much of care?