CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

BEACH

Cabir: Then how should I behave as The Manik Malohtra is in the beach and most importantly he is admiring the sea until didn't even realise that I am standing in front of him...

Manik: Woh...Actually Nandini was excited about beach so that's why I am here but what are you doing here? I mean look at you...Are you planning to sleep over here is it?

Cabir: Well nice idea but all this is for the beach picnic...

Manik: What are you serious? Cabir for picnic we need food not pillow and bolster...

Cabir: Well food is with Navya and you know right she is a planner so I am bringing all this under her instruction so even I don't know what she is going to do with all this...

Manik: Okay...

Navya and Nandini comes back to Manbir...

Navya: Hi Manik...Since Nandini and you are here so join with us for the beach picnic...

Manik: Hi Navya...We would love to join if your boyfriend allow us as you guys might have planned for couple beach picnic right?

Navya: No we are just planning for beach picnic only and picnic will be more fun with friends so Cabir tell your friend to join us...

Cabir: Yeah who am I to stop you bro...I mean it's your first beach picnic Manik and I will be glad if you join us...

Manik: Okay we will join you guys!

Nandini: Navya...what are you going to do with pillow and bolster...

Navya: Nandini all that is to set up the place for awesome beach picnic...

Nandini: Navya I am so excited for the picnic...

Manik was again admiring Nandini...

Cabir: Manik today fashion house is holiday is it?

Manik: Yes...(Manik said while looking at Nandini...)

Cabir: Cool but holiday for what?

Manik comes back to senses...

Manik: What?? Who say its holiday...in fact we were here after our meeting only...

Cabir: Accha...That mean you have started enjoying your life even during working hours is it?

Manik: What you mean...I just told you right we were back from meeting...

Cabir: Let me clarify my doubt...Nandini the fashion house working hours is until 6pm right?

Nandini: Yes...

Cabir: But now the time is 5pm only...

Manik: So what?

Nandini: What? Manik why you didn't tell me the time?

Manik: I thought you know about it!

Nandini: If you know the time then why you bring me to the beach in first place?

Manik: Hello it was you who want to come to the beach...

Nandini: Accha then you should have told me right that our working hours haven over yet...

Manik: So now you are blaming me for not telling you the time...In fact, you are my PA of the week right so it has to be you who need to tell me about timing and all not me...

Nandini: Seriously then which boss will agree to bring his PA to beach in working hours?

Cabir: Stop fighting both of you...