CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

MANU FASHION HOUSE- MANIK'S CABIN

After the phone call, Manik hold Nandini's hand and bring her to the sofa which is in his cabin.

Manik: Sit here and I will be back in a minute...

Manik went to lock the cabin door from inside with using some pin code so that no want will able to open the door from outside...Then he comes back to Nandini and sit beside her in the sofa...

Nandini: Manik what happen why you lock the cabin door from inside?

Manik: Actually I need to tell you so many things and I don't want any disturbance!

Nandini: Okay!

Manik: Why you won't trust me!

Nandini: Manik I trust you more than anyone in this world!

Manik smiles and hold Nandini's hand...

Manik: Nandini when I was young...I always waited for my birthday to come because my dad always make it special...Even if he have so many meeting or anything on my birthday still he will cancel everything for me and will spend time with me...In fact, that time I feels I have everything...perfect family...awesome friends...but everything changed when they divorce...

Manik become so emotional until he couldn't continue...

Nandini: Manik its okay...don't continue if you feel not okay to share it with me...

Manik: No Nandini...I need to tell you...After they divorced...dad ask me to promise him that I will be with my mom and since I cannot resist his request so I promised him...After that, he went overseas and then only I realised my so called mom doesn't love me and all the while she was pretending in front of my dad...Yes she only loves money and after my dad leave she don't even remember my birthday also...The most saddest part is she only comes to me talk lovingly when she need me to get money from dad...

Nandini: Manik when you get to know your mom's true colour then why didn't you go back to your dad after all he loves you right...

Manik: Remember I promised my dad right...so even though it hurts me so much knowing my own mom loves money more than me still I was with her to full filled my promise which I made to my dad...But she crossed all her limit when I was 21 years old...

Nandini: Why? What happen Manik?

Manik hold Nandini's hand even more tightly and he continues...

FLASHBACK...when Manik was 21 years old...

Manik packing up all his things in his bags angrily...Neonika enter his room...

Neonika: Manik where are you going?

Manik: I am going to my dad!

Neonika: Did you forget the promise you have done to your dad?

Manik: Yes I remember that but now I am feeling suffocating to be sharing the same house with you...

Neonika: Oh come on Manik not again...I married him as he is willing to give me all his property and he is richer than your dad so how could I leave this chance...

Manik: I don't know when your greediness for money will stop...do you know how much dad loves you and how much it will hurt him knowing you married someone else...

Neonika: Oh just shut up Manik...Didn't I tell you before that money is everything so just accept him as your dad too!

Manik: Look you can change your husband with time for money but I can't change my dad so I am going back to my dad and it's my final decision!