CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46

MANIK CABIN

Cabir: Here you go Manik the culprit you are searching for!

Arjun: Excuse me you guys can't simply drag me like this!!!

Manik: What you think Arjun that after doing so many thing you will escape from us!

Arjun: What you mean?

Manik: Just look at that girl you will understand what I mean...

Now only Arjun saw Sujatha was standing over there...

Arjun: Who is this girl? I don't even know who she is!

Everyone was shocked...Sujatha was taken aback when Arjun says that he doesn't even know her...Sujatha almost loses her balance but lucky Nandini beside her so she quickly hold her...

Manik: So you really don't know who she is?

Arjun: Yes I don't even know her...Now that everything is cleared so I am going from here!

Arjun said without looking at Sujatha's eyes and then he try to go from there but Cabir hold him...

Cabir: Not so soon Arjun!

Manik: So you won't confess right...

Arjun: Confess what when there is nothing to confess!

Arjun's answer did nothing but just increase Manik's anger...

Manik: Then don't blame me for this...

Manik start to punch him on his stomach...

Not even Nandini stop Manik from doing so in fact she herself feel like punching that Arjun for what he did to Sujatha but then Nandini feel it's more important to be with Sujatha now...

Arjun shout in pain...Then Manik stop and ask him again...

Manik: Even now you don't know her?

Arjun: I know her but Harshad sir warn me not to recognise Sujatha in front of you guys...It's not my fault please leave me!

Cabir: We will leave you if you confess out everything...

Arjun was quite and not opening his mouth then Manik punch him again...

Arjun: Please don't punch me...I will confess everything!

Manik: Okay then this is your last chance to say out everything!

Arjun: Harshad sir ask me to steal the design by being close to Sujatha and when I object it he threaten me to throw me out of the job...For me my job is very important as my family was depend on my salary so I did what he ask me to do...I am sorry but I was helpless...Please forgive me!

Arjun confessed it to Manik...Sujatha give Arjun disgust look...

Manik: I am not the want who you should ask forgiveness but with Sujatha!

Then Arjun goes to Sujatha who now staring angrily at him...

Arjun: I am sorry Sujatha! Please forgive me!

That's it Sujatha slap him...

Sujatha: This slap is for breaking my trust...I believe whatever you said but you were all time telling me lies just to steal the design!

Arjun: Believe me Sujatha I never want to do it but I was helpless...I can't lose my job...

Sujatha slap him again...

Sujatha: I don't want to hear any bloody explanation of yours...You mean nothing to me! Do you get that!

Manik: So Sujatha you tell me what punishment you want to give him? Should we hand over him to police?