CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

ON THE WAY BACK TO FASHION HOUSE

Manik was driving the car and Nandini is busy checking her phone whether there is signal or not.

Nandini: Finally there is network over here.

Nandini saw 15 miscall from her amms so she immediately call her amms.

Amms: Nandu where are you? Are you fine? Why you didn't answer my call.

Nandini: Amms relax, I am alright and I am so sorry amms I couldn't inform you.

With that she explain the whole situation how the petrol get finish and she lost the way and no network over there.

Amms: Nandu you were all alone over there.

Nandu: No amms Manik was with me, I mean my boss was with me as I when to Mr. Mehta's company in his car.

Amms: Okay Nandu come home fast kanna.

Nandu: Okay Amms.

With that she put back her phone in her bag.

Manik: Looks like your Amms really worried for you.

Nandini: That's why I wanted to inform her yesterday itself but since no network I couldn't inform her.

Manik: Nandini you are lucky as atleast there is someone to worry for you. But look at me if I gone missing for 10 days also no want will get to know and no one will worried for me.

Nandini: I will worry for you.

Manik: Really! But kyu?

Nandini: Don't you know that Nandini Murthy does not need a reason to worry for someone as if you remember our first meet you wouldn't ask it.(Manik remember back Nandini standing in middle of road to save injured puppy.)

Manik: Yeah I know it still tell me why you would!

Nandini: Arey, definitely I will worry for you as you are my boss and now you are even my friend so I have two reasons to worry for you if you went missing.

Manik just smile with Nandini's answer...

Nandini: So from now on don't think that there is no want is there to worry for you.

Before Manik could say anything a police man stop their car and they realised the whole road is blocked. Manik wind down window and ask what is going on to police.

Manik: Why the road is block?

Police: Sorry sir you have to use any other alternative road this way is blocked by a tree.

Manik:Tree?

Police: Ji sir actually due to heavy wind there are some tree fell down and its blocking the road.

Manik: Okay!

With that Manik took another route which is town route to go back fashion house.

Nandini: Why since yesterday there so many problem comes our way.

Manik: Looks who is talking! Don't you remember you are Miss PC!

Nandini: What PC?

Manik: Its short form for problem creator as I am sure you don't want me to call you that in full form in front of everyone so I thought of being a bit linear with you so now on I will call you Miss PC.

While Manik saying this, Nandini saw gol-gappa shop at side of the road and she shout...

Nandini: Pani puri!