CHAPTER 7

"Ahh i'm dying Olivia i don't know what to wear you already look so hot, and i'm

"Ahh i'm dying Olivia i don't know what to wear you already look so hot, and i'm....well me." i said grabbing random close from my closet. "you know what's your problem Vanessa buys hot close for you and you never wear them ,you sit down i'm dressing you." she said. other than Ross Liv was my other friends i have a few yes, not many, few. she's the only one my age i can really go to and tell my ross problem."Aha here we go, now get dressed." she said ,i grabbed the clothes and began dressing. After ross had dropped me off with me saying not one word to him, he sent me a text promising that he was going to make it up to me and he was really sorry. even though i was mad at him, i was still going to the concert, every relationships has it's arguments, whether it's family, friendship, romantic they all have ups and downs and it only a way of showing love, well in an angry way. After i finished dressing ,we bid our goodbyes to my parents and headed for the concert.

3 1/2 hours into the concert and i was leaned up on the wall while watching Olivia dance, i wouldn't say she was drunk but she was almost there. Ross's band hadn't went on yet and i was shy about dancing. a vibration in my back pocket made me jump. grabbing my phone i saw i had a text from Ross, ignoring the nose and Olivia's screams to come dance with her i read his message.

'A Building full of ppl and the only one i c is u, u look hot' -R.

Rollin my eyes i decided i wasn't going to ignore him any longer.